Detective Conan Forum

Super digest book, Stavo gironzolando per il sito dello Shōnen Sunday..

« Older   Newer »
Yukiko Fujimine
view post Posted on 20/4/2015, 21:30 by: Yukiko Fujimine     +1   +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

Già ci sono rimasta anche io che Sera non sapesse nulla: quindi a che serve lei e i suoi ventordici fratelli??? E la ragazzina chi diavolo è quindi?!
Dai per Eisuke io sono contenta!! Almeno non abbandona i suoi personaggi XD
E Conan che finge, ma vabbè...sei #disturbato

Altre domande grazie a Startold e la pagina "The Red Thread" per averle trovate!

CITAZIONE
Q46: If Mitsuhiko is this intelligent, it's because he's a shrunken adult, right?
A: Not at all!
Q58: What do you think about the rules of shojo mangas? I would like them to be used in Detective Conan!
A: There are really some shojo codes in Conan, like when Ran and Shinichi communicate telepathically.
Q60: Have you already thought of what will happen when Ran and Shinichi will be in college?
A: Oh... well... stay tuned! (laugh)
Q69: Do Akai, Amuro and Sera have something unique that is hidden from us?
A: They are all not really good in music! (laugh)
Q73: Does Akai like kids? [The Red Thread note: Probably "like" is intended as "get along" here?]
A: Especially shrunken ones... (laugh)
Q76: What would Akai do on a date?
A: He would drive his car with his girlfriend, and nothing else.
Q77: What type of women do Akai and Amuro like?
A: Akai loves women that are quiet and don't get angry, and Amuro likes women who talk a lot and are not normal.

Q81: How much is a member of the Organization paid every month? Do they earn more money than you do?
A: Don't ask me that kind of questions!
Q96: What is going to happen to the ShinRan couple? Nothing happened after the declaration in London. And what's going to happen to Heiji and Kazuha?
A: I will do it soon, please wait a little more!

Ran e Shin al college? Ma intende all'università?? :woot:
No ma avete letto??!! La donna tipo di Amuro sono proprio io!!! Non sono normale, sono una #malataaaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh amore mioooo :wub:
E poi voglio sapere quanto guadagna un MIB, devo capire se Amuro devo mantenerlo o no

90 replies since 23/3/2012, 14:10   5423 views