Intervista a Gosho Aoyama 2017

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/1/2017, 18:13     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Utente

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13208

CITAZIONE
Here some of the most relevant questions from the "Let's talk day".

Some sources contradict over the exact wording of his replies or in-between questions but the contents more or less match.

Q: What's the most iconic scene in the upcoming movie?
A: That scene with Kazuha standing. I drew it for the teaser.

Q: You'd said before that [Conan] could reach up to 100 volumes, what about it?
A: I take it back. Forget my previous words about this topic. I'm now sure it'll take over 100 volumes.
Q: Do you have an idea of how many?
A: I don't know. I actually don't know myself so look forward to it.

Q: When are Akai's and Amuro's birthdays?
A: I dunno the as well.
Q: But coud you at least tell me Akai's age?
A: Didn't I announce it already? (omission) Amuro is 29 and
Warning, manga spoiler
Spoiler: Show
A: That Iori [Muga]guy is 30, right?

So he's about that same age. He is 31 or 32 years old.

Q: Do Rye and Bourbon really dislike each other?
A: Don't they?
Q: So they don't want to see each other or stick together?
A: Obviously.

Q: What about [character] settings in the movies and manga? Are they the same or are they different?
A: I'd like to say that they're the same but they're contradicitng themselves in some spots... Sorry but I can't give you a short answer. Well! The movies are the movies and the manga is the manga.

Q: It's about Haneda Kouji.
A: Yikes!
Q: In the manga he's written as "Haneda" but in the anime is name's ruby reads "Hada" in the anime. What does that mean?
A: That's a mistake from their part. I forgot to tell them. Kouji comes from Tanigawa Kouji (a real-world shogi player).

(T/N: "ruby" is term to refer to the furigana or the "reading" of kanji. Instead of "Haneda" it say "Hada" since they accidentally ommitted the "ne" in "Haneda". Thanks to Fujiwara for pointing this out!)

Q: What male characters are good at cooking?
A: Amuro is good. Akai learnt from Yukiko and has gotten better but his stew could be improved. I guess Amuro's the one who's more skilled at cooking.

Q: What's the inspiration for the Night Baron? Is it the "Red Baron" in which Akai and Char were based upon?
A: Red Baron?
Q: It was famous in America as...
A: No, that's not it. The inspiration is Edogawa Ranpo's "Golden Mask".

Q: Will Amuro have a tragic end?
A: Dunno. Can't answer that right now.

Q: Akai dated Akemi when he was infiltrating the BO, but did Amuro do something like that?
A: He's not doing that right now.
Q: Now? Inside of the org?
A: LOL. You're sharp! But he isn't! And you all know who his first love is!

Q: Haibara didn't get to show much up in Episode One! Are you planning to make an "Episode Two" in which we'll see when she shrunk?
A: Have no plans to do so right now. LOL. But it got very positive reviews so maybe there'll be something like it in the future.

Q: What about an episode of Amuro's past?
A: I intend to write it.
Q: Will it be during this Rum arc?
A: No comment.

Q: How did Kaito know Conan is Shinichi?
A: When did he get to know, I wonder? I'd like to know, too. If only I had a chance to write an episode about that...

Q: What car did you use to come here today?
A: An RX-7. I used it as model to come up with Sato's car. In the anime it's red but it's black in the manga. Amuro has this car, too.
It'd seem that police cars can't be so flashy. Actually... I was kidding about that of the car's colors!
(Edit: I checked it up on the manga and it's written that Sato's car IS red... Gosho, you got me with your wording!!)

Q: What about Akai and Jodie's relationship? When did they start hanging out? Did either of them confess to the other?
A: It's a secret. Enjoy it when I publish about it, if I get to.

Q: Do you plan on Kazami appearing in the manga?
A: Who? Kazami? Do you like the guy?
Q: Because Amuro doesn't have any allies.
A: But maybe that's what makes him cool, instead? Maybe you'll get to see Kazami again...? Look forward to it!

Q: Have you planned where Heiji will confess at? You seem to focus on that a lot in the [Shonen] Sunday as of late?
A: You're going to ask THAT? It's obvious that I won't tell you, isn't it? It's a secret.

Q: Are there any scene in Episode One which you influenced?
A: That scene with Korn. Other scenes (apart from that where Shinichi, Ran and Sonoko go to Sonoko's house) were influenced by me, too. I also decided on that scene with Akai.

Q: What do you use as inspiration for the girls' clothes?
A: Various women buy those clothes. I used "JJ" or "anan" as reference before.

Q: Who told you about the Chuubu earthquake?
A: I was sleeping and one of my assistants woke me up. I was surprised that the TV said "Beika City" when reporting the earthquake.

Q: Will Okita show up in the next movie?
A: He won't. But maybe he'll show up in the manga. Since he's in the same high-school
Warning, manga spoiler

Q: Which poem of the "Hyakunin Isumi" do you like?
A: "Chihayafuru"!

Q: Will Takagi and Sato marry?
A: I'd like for them to marry.

Q: Kudo Shinichi, Akai Shuuichi, Kuroba Touichi. Are characters with the "ichi" (one) Kanji in their names relevant? What about [Furuya] Rei? And Heiji's "ji"?
A: In Touichi's case I wanted Mr.Ikeda to be his VA. Akai is Ikeda. Shinichi comes from Hoshi Shinichi. Furuya Rei's "Rei" is unrelated. Heiji is also unrelated.

Q: Is there a love episode for Haibara?
A: She likes that soccer player. She's attracted to him.

Q: In the "Visual Book" it says that Shinichi... was born in the US? And that he lives in the US?
A: Tha'ts wrong. He's born in Japan.

Q: There are a lot of "strong types" amongst the female characters, do you like that type of character?
A: I like "tsunderes".

Q: Who was Haibara speaking to in Episode One? Is there any meaning to the scene?
A: There's none. It won't be brought up.

Q: What's Gin in-org rank?
A: Pretty high. It's within your ten fingers.

Q: Will you make an episode about Takagi's past?
A: Hadn't thought of that. I might consider it.

Q: Who decides the movies' thematics?
A: Movie 21 was decided by the staff. Movie 20 was decided by me. They decided the title "Darkest" while I choose "Nightmare".

Warning: manga spoiler.
Q: In the "sakura" case it'd seem that Yukiko had met Ran before, but is that truly Shinichi's and Ran's first encounter?
A: It is the first encounter. I'm considering whether I should depict Yukiko's and Ran's first meeting.
(Another source lists answer as "They haven't met before")

Q: Will there be an episode with "cool" Kogoro?
A: In the upcoming [Shounen] Sunday. It'll be very cool.

Warning: manga spoiler.
Q: How many years has Wakasa Rumi been teaching? She's the assistant homeroom teacher, so how long has she been working?
A: I can't answer that.

Q: Do you plan on making an episode of when Koumei was relegated to the local force?
A: I've got one in mind. I'm considering it.

Q: Is there a reason why in Amuro's debut case there was so much talk about genes and blood?
A: I can't say much about that.

Q: The reason why Shinichi uses shirts with his clothes is because it's his style?
A: I like that style myself. I think shirts fit him.

Q: You said in Animal Crossing that Rum's already appeared. Has Rum's name and face appeared?
A: His/her name haven't shown up, in a sense! Maybe his/her face has appeared...?

Q: What org would you like to be part of? FBI? PSB? Another?
A: I wouldn't like to be in any of those. Even if I tagged with Akai he wouldn't talk to me, but Amuro feels kinder so I'd like to eat sandwiches with him!

Q: Which of your characters would you like to be?
A: In the past I liked to be Conan so that I can bath along with Ran... And now I also want to... I haven't changed! LOL!

Q: Will Mr. Sakamoto from the [Yomiuri] Giants show up in Conan?
A: That depends on Mr. Sakamoto himself.

Movie 20 spoiler

Q: What's your favorite car?
A: The porsche! Sorry for having the same choice as Gin's!

Q: Will Momiji show up before M21's release in April?
A: Maybe she'll show up around that period?
EDIT: It was actually Momiji. Sorry for the mistake.

Q: What will file 1000 be about?
A: (poster can't disclose the contents of the answer)

Q: In M1, Ran said that "Shinichi and I are born in May so we're Taurus". Is that true for the manga as well?
A: Taurus? Is that so? Ran? Ran's birthday... I haven't decided it yet. You want her to be Taurus? I'll work on it. I'll consider that.

Q: Are the drugs [APTX4869] that Conan and Haibara swallowed different or are they same?
A: The drugs they swallowed? They're the same.

Edited by Yukiko Fujimine - 8/1/2017, 11:36

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 3/1/2017, 18:17     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Non leggo nulla di particolarmente interessante. Ok, Akai ha 31/32 e Rum dovrebbe essere comparso ma sicuramente non il suo nome.
Per il resto, sapere che andremo oltre i 100 volumi mi getta nello sconforto e il fatto che ci sia gente che non vede l'ora di vedere un caso sul passato di Takagi ancora di più.

view post Posted on 3/1/2017, 18:40     +1   -1

Detective quasi esperto

Group:

CITAZIONE (the creator @ 3/1/2017, 18:17) 
Non leggo nulla di particolarmente interessante. Ok, Akai ha 31/32 e Rum dovrebbe essere comparso ma sicuramente non il suo nome.
Per il resto, sapere che andremo oltre i 100 volumi mi getta nello sconforto e il fatto che ci sia gente che non vede l'ora di vedere un caso sul passato di Takagi ancora di più.

Chiudere la storia in 8 volumi era impossibile in ogni caso. Su Takagi concordo, non ha più niente da dire come personaggio se non sposarsi con Sato.

view post Posted on 3/1/2017, 18:57     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

Quando ho letto di Gosho che "mi rimangio le parole" ero !!!!!
ma poi "sono sicuro che andrà oltre i 100 volumi"

addio

Mokoto Kusanagi
view post Posted on 3/1/2017, 19:04     +1   -1

Detective conan penso che ormai andrà oltre il 2020,magari finirà con il trentesimo anniversario ma spererei un po' prima,del passato di Takagi non me ne frega niente

view post Posted on 3/1/2017, 19:10     +1   +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

Che andasse oltre i 100 volumi era scontato e non capisco la delusione visto che era cosa certa. Anche se la saga di Rum dovesse terminare in qualche volume, il boss porterà via un bel pò di tempo.

Passato di Takagi... mah... che ci importa? Nulla presumo. Il movie 22 sarà incentrato in parte su questo forse?

view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 11:04     +1   -1

Dev'esserci per forza un motivo? Se non è importante il motivo per cui si elimina un'altra persona, non dovrebbe importare perché la si salva.

Group:

Interessante, anche se avrei voluto più domande su qualche caso futuro. Non ho trovato nulla di particolare interesse. Quella dell'anno scorso di intervista era meglio.

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 11:04     +1   -1

Antilogico

Group:

Insomma, la notizia più rilevante è che Kogoro avrà un po' di gloria.

view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 11:06     +1   -1

Dev'esserci per forza un motivo? Se non è importante il motivo per cui si elimina un'altra persona, non dovrebbe importare perché la si salva.

Group:

Mi stupisce che Gosho si sia rimangiato la storia dei volumi che superavano il 100. Non ha fatto la solita ironia.. la cosa mi ha sorpresa :unsure:

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 20:39     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

CITAZIONE
#UNCONFIIRMED Spoiler about #file1000
Please consider this info was not confirmed by any official sources and may, therefore, be inaccurate or fake. We decline every responsibility for the reliability of the post/poster.
As you may have read in our previous reports, there was a question addressing file 1000's content during the Q&A. However bloggers refused to disclose the content of Aoyama's answer.
Now, apparently, according to this source: http://ameblo.jp/fuuyuu-xxx-sakurach…/entry-12234650065.html, Aoyama wouldn't merely have taken back his own previous statement about the possiblity of setting said chapters in Singapore, he would also have revealed that
1000話はラブコメになりそう。
(シンガポールは無くなったらしい)。
"File 1000 will be a love comedy"?
Please note that the poster was not a direct source to this, they reported rumors from various other users/bloggers, which forces us to question the real accuracy of the actual info.

Sento tanto freddo in questo momento...

view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 21:13     +1   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Nuoooooo :doh: *trauma moment*

Quasi sicuramente è una cazzata, perché 1) Gosho non spoilere(re)bbe mai un evento così importante 2) i centenari da tradizione sono dedicati alla trama principale 3) una qualunque love comedy si inserisce in una storia con il caso di turno... ecco, una puttanata che potrebbe fare sarebbe l'ennesimo ritorno del Kudo, con un caso cazzuto, e con dichiarazione d'amore finale, da parte di entrambi questa volta. Spero di no.
Secondo me le cose stanno così: Gosho ha detto che prima del file 1000 darà spazio alla coppia Heiji-Kazuha, e qualcuno ha inteso male.

Edited by Faramir - 4/1/2017, 23:18

view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 21:16     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Spero che il millesimo file non sia semplicemente la risposta di Ran a Shinichi, io voglio :mib: ...

view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 21:59     +1   -1

A secret makes a woman woman!

Group:

CITAZIONE (the creator @ 4/1/2017, 20:39) 
CITAZIONE
#UNCONFIIRMED Spoiler about #file1000
Please consider this info was not confirmed by any official sources and may, therefore, be inaccurate or fake. We decline every responsibility for the reliability of the post/poster.
As you may have read in our previous reports, there was a question addressing file 1000's content during the Q&A. However bloggers refused to disclose the content of Aoyama's answer.
Now, apparently, according to this source: http://ameblo.jp/fuuyuu-xxx-sakurach…/entry-12234650065.html, Aoyama wouldn't merely have taken back his own previous statement about the possiblity of setting said chapters in Singapore, he would also have revealed that
1000話はラブコメになりそう。
(シンガポールは無くなったらしい)。
"File 1000 will be a love comedy"?
Please note that the poster was not a direct source to this, they reported rumors from various other users/bloggers, which forces us to question the real accuracy of the actual info.

Sento tanto freddo in questo momento...

No, vabbè...ok che alcune delle love story vanno concluse, ma per il file 1000 mi aspetto qualcosa alla Halloween Party, o che si avvicini...

view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 22:27     +7   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Ran si dichiara a Shinichi? E poi cosa facciamo? Shinichi che bacia Ran e poi Ran che bacia Shinichi?
La storia dei due tonni è ormai pronta alla fine, se Ran si dichiara i due si baciano e abbiamo il finale del manga. Già la dichiarazione di Shinichi mi è sempre sembrata una follia, se poi parcellizza ancora la loro dichiarazione cosa ci mette alla fine?

:shin:: Ran, io ti amo
:ran:: Si lo so, me l'hai già detto, ricordi?
:shin:: Ah gia...
:ran:: Comunque anche io ti...
:shin:: Si lo so.
:ran:: Ah...
:shin::Eh...
:ran:: E quindi? Che facciamo?
:shin:: Ci baciamo?
:ran:: Già fatto.
:shin:: Vabè... filmino?
:ran:: Andata!

Fine del manga.

YuukiCos
view post Posted on 4/1/2017, 22:30     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Anfitea @ 4/1/2017, 21:16) 
Spero che il millesimo file non sia semplicemente la risposta di Ran a Shinichi, io voglio :mib: ...

Ho questo sensore anch'io xD
In realtà se proprio deve essere un love commedy spero non sia banale xD a parte che sto ancora metabolizzando le chicche del signor Gosho xD

45 replies since 3/1/2017, 18:13   3507 views