Detective Conan Forum

Movie 17

« Older   Newer »
Katsuhiko
view post Posted on 22/6/2013, 19:59 by: Katsuhiko     +3   +1   -1

Ci sono alcune traduzioni da parte di Zenthisoror, grazie mille :jump: :jump:

CITAZIONE
Zenthisoror: So, the flashback scene...essentially Ran got lost at Tropical Land, and Kudo went to find her, he tells her to not go wandering so much, and Ran says she will be fine, because no matter how lost she might be Kudo would find her.

CITAZIONE
In pratica il flashback e'... che Ran si perde al Tropical Land, Kudo va a trovarla, e lui le dice di non andare troppo in giro, e Ran gli dice che e' tutto a posto, perche' non importa quante volte si perdera' se Kudo riuscira' a trovarla

CITAZIONE
Zenthisoror: ...Conan screams, Ran in the depths of the oceans thinks she heard Conan's voice...and then she sees a light and Kudo appears saying, "Didn't I say I'd come and find you?" And Ran says, "You're late, Shinichi."

CITAZIONE
... Conan urla, Ran e' nella profondita' degli oceani e pensa di aver sentito la voce di Conan.. poi lei vede una luce e appare Kudo e gli dice. " non ti avevo detto che sarei venuto a trovarti?" e Ran dice, " sei in ritardo, Shinichi."

L'ultima e' la piu bella :wub:

CITAZIONE
"Don't worry...if you ever find yourself lost on your own somewhere, wherever you may be, I'll come and find you."

CITAZIONE
" Non preoccuparti... se ti perdi da qualche parte ovunque tu sei, io ti trovero'"

Edited by Katsuhiko - 22/6/2013, 22:13

615 replies since 16/10/2012, 11:56   21150 views