Detective Conan Forum

File 899+

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 14:18     +4   +1   -1

Group:
Utente

Beh, prima del file 500 i "centenari" non avevano alcun riferimento con la trama principale.

Web  Top
Kisachy
view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 16:44     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Fra90Snake @ 20/6/2014, 11:05) 
oggi siamo in largo anticipo!!!

FILE 900
CITAZIONE
user 4869: 2 weeks break next file 3 weeks.

Visto che abbiamo avuto oggi con largo anticipo il capitolo 900 avremmo anche la traduzione in italiano così velocemente?

view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 18:07     +2   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

Periodo esami... dubito

view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 19:59     +1   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Riquoto Matte dicendo: che palla di file.
Almeno smentisce le ipotesi assurde che Haneda sia Rum, se per voi quello del flashback dove incontra Yumi e' un MIB questo manga gira al contrario...ok MIB apitici come Amuro ma senza esagerare...ma i sostenitori dell'assurda teoria guarderanno solo il fatto che e' arrivato alla soluzione con Conan ecc., senza pensare che allora Heiji, Yamato o persino Takagi dovrebbero essere MIB.
Comunque se Rum fosse la bimbetta sarebbe fighissimo

view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 21:35     +4   +1   -1

lol no worries at least this planet has namjoon

Group:

Mi aspettavo troppo da questo file.. che delusione, DB in ogni vignetta e Yumi rapita... ma chi se ne fotte se Yumi è rapita?????? Vogliamo MIB! MIBBBBBB!!!!!!

view post Posted on 20/6/2014, 21:54     +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

CITAZIONE (Lucia; @ 20/6/2014, 22:35) 
Mi aspettavo troppo da questo file.. che delusione, DB in ogni vignetta e Yumi rapita... ma chi se ne fotte se Yumi è rapita?????? Vogliamo MIB! MIBBBBBB!!!!!!

ormai dovrebbe fare solo capitolo con i MIB
perchè di sicuro sarebbero qualke 150 o 200

view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 15:10     +4   +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

File della menchia.

view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 15:14     +1   -1

Detective quasi esperto

Group:

Doppia settimana di pausa devastante.

Non me ne importa nulla di questa coppia, ma se alla fine Yumi e Haneda torneranno insieme, almeno si potrà dire che questo caso non è stato una totale perdita di tempo (e pazienza).

APTX 4869
view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 15:38     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (tochiro @ 21/6/2014, 16:14) 

Non me ne importa nulla di questa coppia, ma se alla fine Yumi e Haneda torneranno insieme, almeno si potrà dire che questo caso non è stato una totale perdita di tempo (e pazienza).

Sì, perché a noi interessa molto la storia d'amore di Yumi, certo.

view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 15:48     +2   +1   -1

Group:
Utente

CITAZIONE
Chinese -> German: Imbalance01

[page 2]
Conan: There is a famous well in this temple. So that well which had been dug by general Katou Kiyomasa?
Haneda: Oh...
Ayumi: Katou was a warrior who served the Hideyoshis.
Mitshuhiko: His feats and virtues were known to everyone! He was the genius that built the Kumamoto castle!
Genta: What's more he slayed a tiger!
Haibara: A person once took a photo of the well as the background image of his mobile. That person suddenly became famous and since then this site has been a popular attraction.
Haneda: So.. so that's how it is...
Mitsuhiko: It wasn't Hideyoshi what Taiko* referred to, was it?
*There is a Taiko bridge at the Katou shrine.

Genta: Why don't you know those things being Taiko?
Ayumi: Yeah, why?
Haneda: Ah, that is because it is only my nickname...

[page 3]
Agasa: I don't understand this. Why do you believe the letter hints at the shrine?
One of the seven temples were robbed. The interior is going to be emptied in two days. The daughter of the priest who hid himself in the well is also stolen.
Conan: "Seven" means the seven big titles in shogi. So (list of shogi titles). The culprit calls himself the headless shogi player in the first threat. Moreover in the letter it says "Solve my game formation"! (a lot of Japanese induced explanations related to the titles; Basically it refers to the shrine whose name includes a title which in turn is going to be earned in two days and doesn't contain 王.)

[page 4]
Conan: So then meant was the Meiji shrine! That is why you came here during the match for the meijin title, didn't you, Taiko-meijin?
Haneda: Yes... If we speak of the daughter of the priest who hid in the well and also is being stolen the clue about Yumi's abduction has to be located at the well of this temple as well.
Agasa: It reads here that the suspect is going to wait till your time is up. How much do we have left?
Haneda: About three hours and fifty minutes.
Haibara: So the deadline is at about three o'clock.
Conan: Then we have no time to waste. Let's go to the Katou well!
Detective Boys: Okay!
Haneda: Ah, but if we have to queue for a long time it might be better if I go alone...
Haibara: No worries. The visitor peak must have been an hour ago...
No matter whether Katou or Taiko both like shrine events and shogi. Maybe it's more fun if we all go together. But the real Taiko is really not a bit akin to you... he's not as fascinating.

[page 5]
Reporter: What? The six-time champion took a taxi to Tokyo?
Reporter: Is... is that true?
Reporter: Wha... what is he planning to accomplish?
Manager: That... Although we tried to call him several times on the mobile phone number he left but we weren't...
Opponent: Because he doesn't have it with him. During a match there is a consensus that things like mobile phones are not to be touched. Nonetheless these days you can use such devices to research certain situations or possible moves. Although I don't know what happened to him but he left this place after he announced an extended period for consideration. That means he hasn't abandoned the match against me, yet. So let us wait a bit; wait for the man who wants to defeat me and with seven titles become a legend.

[page 6]
Genta: Woah! So many people are standing here!
Ayumi: Even more then before...
Mitsuhiko: It'll take forever until we finally reach the well...
Haneda: I am sorry... that you've been involved as well... I am really useless. Even though I don't regret anything regarding shogi I do regret that she constantly has to wait for me. Even during the coincidental encounter with Yumi it was like that.
Genta: Come again?
Mitsuhiko: The first meeting with Yumi-neesan?
Ayumi: Go on!
Conan: Now really... that Yumi has just been kidnapped.
Haibara: Is it that bad if we can dawdle away our time while waiting in line?
(to Haneda) Can't you tell us a bit more?
Haneda: Alright. About ten years ago I sat on the circular line bus in Touto after a match. The ten minutes seemed like an eternity. I was also mentally finished and just when I composed myself again...

[page 7](whole page part of flashback)
Yumi: Hey! Honestly! You really are...
Haneda: Ah!! I am really sorry! Did I fall asleep for a bit?!
Yumi: Truly... Your saliva even dripped on my shoulder... That aside, quickly, let's get off! You wanted out at this station, didn't you?
Haneda: Oh, yeah! But how...
Yumi: The ticket you're holding...
Haneda: Ah...
Haneda: Thank you very much indeed!
Haneda (thinking): Mm? The bus line of the inner ring? Wasn't I just sitting on a bus of the outer ring... Did... did she perhaps...

[page 8]
Yumi (flashback): Hallo! Do I speak with Miwako? I'm sorry I overslept on the bus and drove five, six station too far. I'm going take one on the inner ring back so you can go ahead to the karaoke.
Haneda (flashback): Did... did you wait for so long because of me?
Yumi (flashback): Eh?
Haneda (flashback): After we obviously passed your station did you wait anyway to not wake me up?!
Yumi (flashback): Ah, yeah... Since you looked so cute while asleep
Haneda: Oh, well, this is just a boring story in this wide wide world. For me who's been traveling the world of shogi, back then her smile was... hence... eh?
Ayumi: Inspector Yumi...
Gentao: Is really a nice person!
Mitsuhiko: How heart-warming!

[page 9]
Genta: You boor have to rescue her no matter what!
Mitsuhiko: Put your honor and reputation as a celebrity on the line!
Ayumi: Celebrities mustn't lose!
Haneda: Ah, wait a minute... I'm not a celebrity at all...
Haibara: Ah... Next is our turn.
Clerk: Please don't touch the water in the well.
Conan (thinking): So that means... somewhere around the well... Oh? Between the stones... is something... That is?!

[page 10]
Conan (thinking): The tile of kyōsha (lance)!
Agasa: The hint the culprit left us. Is that this one here?
Conan: Correct, since "second round" (the second formation) has been engraved on the lower side... (to Haneda) Can you connect anything with kyōsha?
Haneda: No... nothing in particular.
Detective Boys: Aaaah..!
Conan: Mm?
Mitsuhiko: On the reverse side of the tile there are strange markings.
Conan: Markings?

[page 11]
Culprit: And now, player Shukichi Haneda, you are forced to beat my kinshō (gold general). Hence my long-awaited token, this hisha* (flying chariot), can finally breach your offensive and destroy your formation. My victory is inevitable. This matter which has already been pinned down already had its opening ten years ago.

*hisha is promoted into kinshō when the piece "crosses the river"/reaches the opposing half of the board
Note: "river" is a term used in Chinese chess which has been used in the Chinese
translation in reference to the "promotion zone" in shogi. Those zones, however,
differ from each other.
Moreover promoting hisha to kinshō is only possible in chu shogi not in normal
shogi.

[page 12]
Everyone: Mm...
Genta: Don't you think... this looks like a face?
Mitsuhiko: Eh... how?
Genta: Look! This kind of face...
Ayumi: It really resembles it a little bit...
Genta: Is that the face of the culprit?
Agasa: That is not possible.
Haibara: First of all we have to make out the nature of the numbers in the circles so we can move forward...
Conan: Seven and three... If we assume that seven stands for "seven-time champion" then what is the three for?
Haneda: I can only think of the three-staged championships in shogi...
Mobile's ringing.
Conan: Ah! Inspector Sato is calling...
Haneda: Ins.. inspector?!

[page 13]
Sato: Ah, hello? Conan? Sato's speaking. Do you know where Yumi currently is? She already didn't turn up at work for two days. She also wasn't at home and she doesn't answer the phone either. Do you know anything in particular about that matter? Hello? Are still with me?
flashback text: You are forbidden to contact the police.
Haneda: Psssst!
Conan: Oh, I know! At the moment we're also looking for her!
Haneda (thinking): Heeeeh?
Conan: Apparently Yumi-san got drunk yersterday, got in a taxi and set down at an unknown location. She also lost her mobile and wallet somewhere... With the remaining coins in her pocket she called from a public phone but the money was quickly used up and the connection broke off right in the middle of it.
Sato: For two days she's been wandering at some strange place?
Conan: Relax, I'm certain Yumi-san will be able to find a way to contact us.

[page 14]
Conan: To face this situation I suggest that for the time being you dispatch the mini-patrol car.
Sato: Yes... yes! Roger. (to Miike) That's how it was... can you deal attend to it?
Miike: Ah, yeah! I'll report to the chief.
Sato: Seriously, this Yumi!
Miike (thinking): Yumi-san... if only she went to a police station everything would've been settled.
Conan: With that the arrangements to engage a police car have been handled.
Haibara: Now that hint just has to be solved...
Agasa: If we don't understand the meaning behind seven and three...
Mitsuhiko: Are there any other meanings to kyōsha?
Haneda: Apparently it is also a prayer which is supposed to leverage a smooth birth... Furthermore the procurers in the red-light districts were called as such in the past...
Genta: What is a bread-light district?
Ayumi: Can you play there?
Mitsuhiko: It sounds somehow indecent...
Haneda: Well...

[page 15]
Haibara: And then? Why is procurer in the red-light district called kyōsha (incense chariot)?
Haneda: Maybe... because the kyōsha also refers to lance (yari)?
Genta: by lance do you mean the weapon?
Mitsuhiko: Like the spear in the games?
Ayumi: But why is it called like that?
Conan: That is because the kyōsha can move any number of times straight-forward...
Haneda: Like a lance...
Conan (thinking): Wait a minute. Katou Kiyomasa had this... If we do it in this manner then (out of?) seven and three become... !!

[page 16]
Conan (thinking): So that's how it is!!
Haibara: Oh dear, both of you with those enlightened faces. Certainly you'll be good boys and reveal the answer to us, won't you?
Conan: Professor! Drive the car to the entrance!
Agasa: Ah, okay...
Conan: If you want to know the answer I'll tell you when we arrive there! The place is a midsection of an ill-famed slope. Are you sure you still want to tag along?
Detective Boys (thinking): Huh?
Text Box: The remaining time Shukichi Haneda has until the deadline: 3h 4min
Two weeks hiatus, next chapter will be published in issue 33 in three weeks
The "shogi case" must be solved with a very tight deadline.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 17:32     +1   -1

AlwaysAi

Group:

Quanti file ci sono stati con Yumi rapita? Ho perso il conto.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 18:05     +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

CITAZIONE (AlwaysAi @ 21/6/2014, 18:32) 
Quanti file ci sono stati con Yumi rapita? Ho perso il conto.

questo è il primo :blink: :blink: :blink:

view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 18:24     +1   +1   -1

AlwaysAi

Group:

o-O Ho confuso con quella dei DB scusate.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/6/2014, 21:23     +1   -1

A secret makes a woman woman!

Group:

CITAZIONE (APTX 4869 @ 21/6/2014, 16:38) 
CITAZIONE (tochiro @ 21/6/2014, 16:14) 

Sì, perché a noi interessa molto la storia d'amore di Yumi, certo.

Però se si mettono insieme almeno si conclude anche questa noiosa e inutile love story. Avrei preferito che Gosho continuasse con Sato e Takagi piuttosto, almeno loro mi piacciono come coppia...ricapitolando, manca Yumi (sperando che finisca con questo caso), Chiba ed Heiji con Kazuha, poi abbiamo finito...
Shin e Ran sono un caso a parte, non li conto perchè tanto si risolverà tutto nel finale, che sia la risposta di Ran, il bacio o qualunque cosa abbia in mente Gosho

view post Posted on 22/6/2014, 09:57     +2   +1   -1

...IN SHIHO WE TRUST...
targ

Group:

Volendo ci sarebbero Kogoro ed Eri, dovremmo vedere la signora del foro che ritorna a casa.

E non dimentichiamoci di Goro-chan e Tai (non sarete nemici degli animali!?)

290 replies since 6/6/2014, 09:03   13613 views