Yukiko Fujimine
view post Posted on 9/2/2016, 11:28 by: Yukiko Fujimine     +2   +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

Traduzioni:

CITAZIONE
#FILE948 by mihuaxueyuan + Relevant info translation by presumenothing:

p2: 17 years ago, Kouji, who held 4 shogi titles at the time, went to America for the chess competition. But on the day before the competition, he was attacked by someone unknown in his hotel room and died. The room was quite a mess, it appears that Kouji fought back, and his cause of death is unknown. Amanda Hughes, who was in the same hotel, died in another room on the same day, COD also unknown

p3: Amanda had been a big fan of Kouji and had interacted with him before. Amanda's bodyguard, whom she called "Asaka", disappeared since that day and was thus the prime suspect. "Asaka's" real identity is still unknown, and no one seems to know how Amanda ended up hiring him
Haibara hasn't heard of Asaka, but she thinks the possibility of him having been an Org member is high

p3-4: Conan points out it's weird for Kouji's name to be 2 below his. Haibara says the person in charge of the data probably didn't arrange it by chronological order, but possibly by the victims' blood types instead. Conan asks Haibara how old she is, if the drug he was given existed 17 years ago. Haibara "That's rude, I've told you, haven't I? I'm 18..."

p4: Haibara says the drug may have been made by her parents, because she remade the drug by collecting the burned remains of the data. Her parents' research facility caught fire, which both destroyed the drug data and killed her parents, though she heard that it was an accident from others in the BO

p4: Haibara's thought "But, what they truly wanted me to make..." "Was another drug..."

p4: Haibara speculates that Kouji was killed for coincidentally witnessing Amanda's murder, apparently Amanda had some sort of connections (? not sure what exactly) to the FBI and CIA. Fingerprints confirm that Amanda had been to Kouji's room, probably to have tea

p5: among the wreckage in the room is the broken mirror with P T ON, Haibara suggests that the PUT ON MASCARA, which a manufacturer had been printing on mirrors to sell with their mascara. Her sister also had one of those mirrors, which belonged to her mother

p5-6: Haibara is disturbed by the messy state of the room, since the BO wouldn't have left it like that. In fact, Amanda's room had been made to look like nothing happened, as per their usual MO.

p6: the bathroom tap in Kouji's room was left running. Conan says someone seems to have been regularly uploading the case info online, as if asking for help to solve the mystery.

p7: Kouji's right hand bear marks of having tightly gripped the small scissors provided in the room, which reminds Agasa of a murder that happened this morning. The victim was gripping a pair of scissors Agasa invented, so Megure asked him to go to the scene

p8: Okiya (along with his extra nikujaga...) asks to go to the scene with them, saying that there's something about the case that attracted his notice.

p8: Okiya then says it's alright if Haibara doesn't go, since she can watch the house by herself. Haibara asks if he's leaving her to eat bad cooking alone (apparently the vegetables in a soup that he'd given them previously weren't thoroughly cooked, as if he'd come over with unfinished cooking after hearing a conversation over bugs, so that he could be involved in the case XD)

p9: Okiya calls Camel while leaving the house, requesting that he protect her

p11: victim is president of a real estate company, killed by blunt force trauma, and found holding one of Agasa's scissors

p12: the glass shards on the floor of the room have patterns and lettering on them, and seems to match another glass on the bathroom counter

p13-4: Conan notices blood on the glass shards near the doorway, but it turns out to be the first discoverer's blood.

p16: Okiya asks Takagi if the tap had been left running, and Takagi confirms it

p16: Okiya (thinking) "So it's as I expected..." Conan "Hey, Akai-san..." "This case... is there something wrong about it?" Okiya "You've noticed it too, haven't you, kid?" "It's far too similar..." "To the case where Haneda Kouji was killed... 17 years ago..." "The one that forced me to join the FBI..." "That case..."

Fonte: pagina fb "Detective Conan - The Red Thread"

238 replies since 7/2/2016, 20:10   9309 views