Detective Conan Forum

File 435-437 in inglese/italiano, Subito dopo Halloween Party...

« Older   Newer »
Vermouth
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 21:22     +1   -1

FILE 435

pg 1
title: The Carved Seal in the Rain

pg 2
Sonoko: HUH!? AN FBI INVESTIGATOR!?

Sonoko: Your saying that Jodie Sensei is one!?

Sonoko: Really!?

Ran: Shhh, shhh!

Ran: This is a hospital! Stay quiet...

Sonoko: Oh, Sorry...

Sonoko: But, why were you an English teacher in Japan...?

Sonoko: It can't be that you were undercover?

Jodie: No no-!

Jodie: A criminal that I had been following for a while inadvertently escaped on me so they put me on vacation for a while, so I came her to Japan!

Jodie: I really really love Japanese games, and I was an English teacher because I had always looked up to them!

pg 3
Jodie: But my vacation is now at "the end"! When my stomach heals I have to return to America!

Sonoko: Then, the "treasure map that you had been searching for a long time" that you mentioned was

Jodie: I had received contact from my superior telling me that they had found a lead to that criminal!

Jodie: They said that they would give me a chance to recover my position!

Sonoko: I, I see...

Jodie: Before I left I wanted to say goodbye to Cool Kid so I went to the Professor¡¦s house but then Ai chan and Cool Kid were being pushed into a car by some suspicious people and taken away, so I followed them!

Jodie: When I caught them they suddenly started firing at me with a gun, so I returned fire!

Jodie: Of course it was a gun I had taken from those suspicious people!

Jodie: But I was rescued! Mouri san was hiding in my trunk and she called the police and protected Ai chan...

Jodie: At that time I could not move because I had been shot in the stomach, and the criminals had given up on kidnapping and were planning on killing the children and running away!

Sonoko: R, Really?

Ran: At Sensei's apartment I saw pictures of Conan, Shinichi and others hanged up behind the mirror, so I went to ask Sensei for the reason?

Ran: But Sensei was not there so as I was going to head home when I found her car parked in front of the apartment, and the trunk was open. So without thinking...

Sonoko: "Without thinking", what is with you....

pg 4
Ran: Bu thank goodness!

Ran: Sensei is not a bad person!

Ran: I thought that Sensei must have had some kind of connection to the case Shinichi is in, and that she was fooled by the criminal into taking pictures of Shinichi to find his weakness and spy on him....

Ran: So I thought that I would meet that criminal in person and beat them up!

Jodie: Oh, those pictures are just pictures of the friends I had grown close to in Japan!

Jodie: The truth is that the board use to be in my living room but a Japanese friend came to visit at that time and looked at them strangely, so I moved them there!

Ran: I see! Americans often plaster the area around their office desk with pictures of their family and...

Sonoko: In Japan we don't tend to have that habit so I can see where someone might find it odd...

Ran: Now that I think about it, in New York in the dressing room the actresses had lots of pictures posted on their mirrors...

Sonoko: Ah, that trip where you and Shinichi were attacked by that serial killer!

Jodie: Talking about a serial killer, there has been one around here lately I've heard so please take care!

Ran & Sonoko: Ah, yes...

Sonoko: Someone's came...

Ran: Then we will be leaving now...

Sonoko: Get well soon, Sensei!

FX door: Gacha

pg 5
James Black: How do you feel?

FX door slam: patan

Jodie: A bit better...

Jodie: More importantly, are the Japanese police satisfied with the explanation?

James: Yeah... Hearing the police siren the kidnapper grabbed a boy and escaped, then abandoned the boy and the car in the forest and disappeared.... And then the other criminal who had broken their leg used their gun to commit suicide...

James: Unfortunately, since it was dark the you and the children did not see the face of the criminal that had ran away...

James: Of course the two children supported our claim...

James: Well, since we were unable to capture, or figure out the criminal goal of Chris Vineyard we can't proclaim her identity so we had to say this...

James: We also are indebted to the to the Japanese police for not refusing to allow you to go under cover...

James: The problem is her, the one called Sherry...

James: That girl...

Jodie: Do you think she will take it?

Jodie: Our request...

pg 6
Genta: Hey, really?

Genta: You and Haibara were almost kidnapped...

Conan: Yeah, somehow we were able to be saved.... But the criminal got away...

Mitsuhiko: But thank goodness! Both of you have recovered from the flu and will be coming to school!

Ayumi: We were worried about you the whole time!

Ai: Thanks... I'm fine now so....

Genta: We really wanted to visit but,

Genta: that jerk Conan said not to come since the flu was contagious...

Ai: Oh...

Ai: Is that the case...

Ai: Hey.. Is it really OK? Should I really be out...

Conan: Yeah, probably.... For now at least...

Ai: P, probably...

Conan: We have removed all of the hearing devices in the Professor¡¦s house...

Conan: And the truth is that I took a stroll out here yesterday...

pg 7

Conan: Dressed as you...

Conan: I asked my mother to disguise me as you one last time!

Ai: O, Once again you go out and do something dangerous like that on your own...

Conan: There was no suspicious person surveying or following me... That is no reason to feel safe but always being stuck un your room afraid would not match your nature,

Conan: For now, I'll trust those words.

Vermouth: It is my loss, I'll give up on Sherry for you...

Ai: Those words?

Conan: And also, your flu got better, right? Doesn't that mean that the pressure of those guys has disappeared?

Ai: .......

Conan: Anyways, the FBI is on the move it seems, so those guys [translators note: the MIB] won't be able to do anything easily!

Conan: Talking about the FBI, the Professor said that you got a phone call from Jodie Sensei this morning, what was it about?

Ai: Huh?

Conan: Was she making sure that you had the same story correct?

Ai: Yeah... Something like that...

Jodie: Getting right to the point...

pg 8
Jodie: I want you to join the witness protection program..

Jodie: At that time, Chris Vineyard.. That's right.. the woman called Vermouth tried to kill you to keep you quiet...

Jodie: In other words, it can be established that you posses information that is inconvenient for her...

Jodie: This program is an organization that would protect you in exchange for your testimony...

Jodie: They would change your name and address and you would live like a different person...

Jodie: Of course it is up to you to accept it or not...

Jodie: If you accept it you will no longer be able to meet or phone your friends and family...

Jodie: If your afraid of that woman¡¦s retribution...

Jodie: If you don't want your friends to get involved...

Jodie: I'm waiting for a good response...

pg 9
Conan: What's wrong Haibara?

Ayumi: Do you still have the flue...

Ai: Don't be stupid, I'm just tired from walking outside from not being out for a while...

Ayumi: Then, I'll see you tomorrow!

Ayumi: See you at school!

Genta: Yeah!

FX Ayumi running: ta ta

FX Ayumi singing: pichi pichi

FX Ayumi singing: chapu chapu

FX running in puddles: basha basha

FX Ayumi singing: ran ran

Ayumi: ra...

pg 10
FX Hit: do ka

Ayumi: Kya

FX slip: za

Ayumi: Oww...

Woman: S,

Woman: Serial Killer!! Someone stop that person!!

Ayumi: Huh?

FX Serial Killer stand up: yura

pg 11
FX Serial killer: Uoooo

Ayumi: Kyaaa

Genta: A,

Mitsuhiko: Ayumi chan's voice...

FX flash: chari

Ayumi: Huh?

FX Serial Killer run: da

Man: Uwa

Conan: Are you OK, Ayumi chan!?

FX Conan turn: za

Conan: Ayumi chan!?

pg 12
Place: Police Headquarters

Satou: I see...

Satou: Then you don't remember that persons face...

Ayumi: Y, yeah...

Ayumi: It was raining, and they were wearing a rain coat and a hat...

Ayumi: It was really scary, I could not see their face!

Chiba: It seems that the victim who's arm was cut also did not see the face...

Satou: Hmmm... The method and the criminal technique makes me think it is the same criminal from the last three cases... but the clothes was different then before...

Ayumi: I heard the person say "uoooo"! It has to be a man!

Satou: But wasn't that a yell... It would be different if you had it taped but...

Satou: In any case, let's go down to inspect the condition of the scene of the crime!

Satou: You might remember something...

Ayumi: Yeah!

pg 13
Ayumi: Because one Ayumi's left palm there was a mark like a five left there!

[Translators note: Little girl's refer to themselves in the third person to be cute.]

Ayumi: After that Ayumi inspected the ground and there was nothing there that had fallen like that...

Satou: That mark, can you draw it?

Ayumi: Hmm, yeah...

Ayumi: It was shaped something like this...

Genta: It doesn't seem to be a 50 yen or a 500 yen coin mark...

Mitsuhiko: It could also look like an "S" from the alphabet.

Satou: Well, in any case we will se what matches this mark...

Satou: Unexpectedly it could be the mark from the coin used at a pachinko...

pg 14
Ayumi: This is where I ran into the serial killer...

Mitsuhiko: And then Ayumi chan screamed and we came running!

Satou: Then, when Mitsuhiko and the others came running the criminal ran away?

Ayumi: No! He had already ran away by then!

Ayumi: Before he ran away, for one time he came over to where I was which scared me...

Satou: Came over towards you?

Ayumi: Yeah

Ayumi: After that there was a sound "chari" I think he picked something up!

Genta: Maybe he dropped some change or something?

Mitsuhiko: Also it could be glasses, or a house key or...

Ai: It could also have been a necklace or a bracelet..

Satou: Do you know what the criminal picked up?

Ayumi: Nope...

Ayumi: But I think it has something t do with the number "5"!

Conan: 5?

pg 15

Ayumi: Ahh!!

FX turn: sa

Ayumi: There!!

Satou: Huh?

Conan: Bastard!!

FX run: da

FX run: da da

Genta: T... Trying to run away!!

Genta: Wa

FX hit: ga

Genta: to

FX slip: do

pg 16
Conan: ####!!

Conan: There are too many gawkers...

Conan: There!!

Conan: A man in a rain coat!!

Mitsuhiko: W, we found the serial killer!!

Genta: Yeah!

Satou: Ah, wait...

Satou: That's...

Genta: Ohhhhh

FX hit: Doka

pg 17
Genta: Takagi kun...

Takagi: Ouch...

Satou: Hey, Did a man in a rain coat run by?

Takagi: There are all kinds of people like that here... After all the rain just let up...

Ai: But that was bold... To come back in a rain coat when the police are inspecting the area...

Conan: Yeah.. probably the criminal was taking the idea that no one would expect them to show up dressed like that....

Genta: It can't be that he thought that Ayumi had seen his face and came for revenge...

Conan: That can't be... He came because he had the confidence that his face had not been seen!

Mitsuhiko: F, for what purpose?

Conan: I don't know... He may have left something he could not forget at the scene of the crime... or perhaps to make sure of something....

Genta: ####, I'm soaked....

Conan: In any case, we should figure out the mark that Ayumi wrote...

Conan: first...

pg 18
Conan: Ah....

Mitsuhiko: Ge, Genta's behind...

Mitsuhiko: The Serial Killers mark is there!!

Genta: Re, really!?

Satou: ......

Takagi: Which means that you had contact with the criminal...

Mitsuhiko: Exactly where!? Where did you meet him!?

Ayumi: Remember, Genta kun!!

Ayumi: Genta kun!?

Vermouth
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 21:23     +1   -1

FILE 436

Search a mark of hip!
Is hip a clue?

Mitsuhiko: Now, give us an answer, Genta-kun!
Where on the earth did you put the mark on your hip!?

Mitsuhiko: The phantom killer¡¦s mark, which is on you hip!

Takagi: But, is this really the phantom killer¡¦s mark?

Ayumi: Yup. Its mark is identical with a thing that the criminal dropped, when he ran against Ayumi!!

Ayumi: Ayumi coincidentally pressed against the thing with my hand. After the criminal was in a hurry to get it back from me, there was the same mark on the plam of my hand.

Ai: So, Kojima-kun happened to contact the criminal or the criminal¡¦s stuff in somewhere. The criminal was in a crowd of the crime scene. And he was hurried to escape, when Kojima-kun chased the criminal, who was wearing a raincoat.

3rd page
Genta: It is easier to say. But I happened to stumble over someone¡¦s bag in a crowd and toppled to collide against a bicycle. But none of them were the criminal.

-Genta Looking momentarily at Sato
Genta: B, beside...
Sato: What?

-Genta looking Sato With fake Smile -
Genta: No, nothing.
Sato: ?
Ai: It is possible that the bag and the bicycle had an identical mark which the criminal had on his stuff.
Mitsuhiko: It could be a kind of brand name item.

Takagi!: Anyway, let go back to the crime scene and listen what the crowd¡¦s got to say. Maybe an owner of the bag and the bicycle rider might be still there...

Takagi: Sa, Sato-san.
Sato: Ah, yes.
Ayumi: Hey, Conan-kun. Let go!
Conan: Yeah!

Conan: (wondering). It¡¦s so strange. The mark on Genta¡¦s hip....

Sato: (also wondering.) I probably have seen it...

pg 4
Genta: Oh, I see him.

Genta: I stumbled over this old man¡¦s bag.

Mitsuhiko: But there is not any sort of marks on it.
Ayumi: And this bag is not dirty. Therefore, this is not the one.
The mark which was on Genta-kun¡¦s hip seems to be the stain of mud.

Ai: Speaking of the dirting with mud, the bicycle is more suspectful than the bag.
Genta: The bicycle, where is the... well...

Genta: That, that one! That old women¡¦s bicycle.

Takagi: Well, her bicycle is dirted with mud. The mark does not seem to be attached.

Mitsunari: (to Genta) Where did you really put the mark on? That, sort of ¡§5¡¨ or ¡§S¡¨.
Conan: It is neither ¡§5¡¨ or ¡§S¡¨...

pg 5
Conan: The mark on Ayumi-chan¡¦s palm of the hand and on Genta¡¦s hip is the reversed mirror image of the actual image.
Thus, the actual image is must be the reverse image of ¡§5¡¨ or ¡§S¡¨!

Genta: Oh, I see.
Conan: (Looking at the mark on Genta¡¦s hip) Besides, look at the size of the mark. I think that I might find out if such a big mark were on Ayumi-Chan¡¦s palm of the hand...

Ayumi: No... Ayumi¡¦s mark was far smaller than the Genta¡¦s.
(Pointing at her left hand) A size of a ¡§1 yen¡¨ coin on my left hand.
Conan: Which means, two marks were same kinds of thing which attached on two different items.

Conan: If the mark was very small... It could be an accessary of same brand name item...
Sato: (in her mind) A mirror imgae... An accessary...

Conan: Huh... That statin on (Ayumi-chan¡¦s) cuff...

Conan&Sato: (thinking) Could, it be?

-Conan& Sato ran toward Sato¡¦s car.
Takagi: What?

pg 6
Sato: This! Anfini¡¦s mark.

Takagi: What!
Sato: I did not wash my car after I drove on muddy road. That¡¦s why there is such a stain...

Mitsunari: Speaking of that car, Genta-kun, you sat on the bonnet (the hood, ¡§British English.¡¨ didn¡¦t you?
Genta: Y, yeah.

Ayumi: Why didn¡¦t you tell us about it?
Genta: Honestly, I remembered about it from the beginning, but I kept silence... I never expected.

Genta: I never thought that Sato detective was a phantom killer!
Sato: No, I am not!

Sato: Maybe, the criminal has an Anfini¡¦s car.
Ayumi: Then the mark on Ayumi¡¦s palm is...

Pg 7
Conan: That is an Anfini¡¦s car key! The Anfini¡¦s master key has a plastic cover, which Anfini¡¦s mark was inscribed on!

Sato: (showing her car key) See this!
Ayumi: He is right!
Conan: In evidence of the key, look at Ayumi chan¡¦s cuff!

Conan: (while holding Ayumi¡¦s hand) There seemed to be sort of a stain of notched stick, which attached on your cuff. Maybe the tip of the car key contained mud. And when you pressed against the key with you hand, the mad was attached on your cuff...

Conan: (in his mind) No it is not mud... It discolored and being blackish, this is...
Sato: (in her mind) Blood!?

Takagi: (to Sato) M, maybe, a reason why the criminal came back to the crime scene was...
Sato: (replying to Takagi) Yes, he probably wanted to make sure whether the Anfini¡¦s mark was seen by Ayumi-Chan or not...

Sato: (Looking at her Anfini) Then he thought that it is the matter of time, the mark will be identified by us...
Mitsunari: Then you must hurry up to catch him, or he is going to run away!

Sato: Takagi-kun! Contact Captain (inspector, BriEng) Megure, and ask him to draw a cordon!!
And check every owners of Anfini's car, which attempt to exit the outskirts of this area!!
Takagi: Y, yes!!

Sato: Also, check through the nearby residents who own Anfini¡¦s car. If the criminal did return to the crime scene regardless of the risk, just because to make sure whether the type of his car was identified by us or not. It is high possibility that the criminal has a car garage or parking. (it is obligated that a driver must have own parking space to own the car.)

Ayumi: But, what if there are too many Anfini¡¦s cars...
Ai: It might be tough to find?
Conan: No, it could not be too many.

Conan: The car key with plastic cover of Anfini's mark and the car body with the Anfini¡¦s logo mark have been discontinued since the 8th year of Heisei. So the car we are looking for is rather old. Moreover, it was raining at the moment of the crime. So we can squeeze the number of the car down by following reasons whether the car is wet, the suspect did not have alibi, and the suspect lost his or her own master key.

Mitsuhiko: Why does not the criminal have the master key?
Genta: He dropped it while holding it!
Conan: The blood stain was attached to Ayumi-chan¡¦s cuff...

Conan: It is evident that the criminal held his own car key with the bloodstained hand, the victim¡¦s blood! He held the car key in order to quickly ride his car and drive far away from this area. It is no way that the criminal would show his car key, which surely reacts to the luminor.

pg 9
-The Beika Police Station-
Sato: What? Only three cars?

Sato: (on the telephone) Is it true? Captain!
Megure: (from the phone) Yes... One car was caught on the check point. And the two other cars which were wandering around the area.

Megure: (speaking on the phone) Those three owners, who were neighboring residents, said that they lost their own master key... Anyway, I will send those three drivers with their cars to the station... If you did see the phantom killer for an instant moment, I ask you to confirm.

Sato: Those three suspects are driving down to this station.
-gacha- (as Sato hanging up the receiver.)
Genta: Oh!
Mitsuhiko: It is crystal clear for us to know which one is the criminal.

Mitsuhiko: Ayumi-chan heard the criminal¡¦s scream.
Genta: When he sees you, he will be frightened and his face might turn pale!!
Ayumi: Yes, that is right!!

Ayumi: Ayumi will do my best!!
Ai: I disagree...

pg 10:
Ayumi: (looking at Ai) What?
Ai: Suppose there is the criminal among three suspects. It would be great that the criminal is caught when you face him directly... But suppose there is no evidence to accuse him. What do you think you are going to do if he will be released due to the acquittal.

Ai: The criminal will avenge you because you drove him into a corner. He had grudge against you and would seek your life...

Mitsuhiko: You have a wild thought, Haibara-san...
Ai: That is why I stopped her not to bet against reckless odds without firm evidences!

Ayumi: But I was the only one who saw the criminal at close distance. If we let those three people wear a raincoat, might we know who is the criminal?
Ai: We can confirm it by using pictures.

Ai: Voice can be identified by recording to a tape...
It is not necessary for you to present yourself to the criminal by facing him directly.

Conan: What Haibara said is certainly right. It is too risky...
On the other hand, it is exasperating for us to let them go home by only inquiring them. It cannot be ####ured that there will not be another victim...

Conan: In this case, we take an interval, and quietly peek them, shall we?

pg: 11
Sato: (guiding) All right, this way, this way!

Sato: Stop!
-Sound of Break-

Sato: Ok, get off the car and say the name and occupation, one by one. Also, would you tell us what you did at the moment of the crime, today at 4 PM?

Sato: First, you on the left side!
Suspect 1: --Dame, I came here by voluntary. But I am treated like the criminal.
Takagi: Calm down...

-Enomoto, Tsuyoshi (21)
Part-time worker at Sushi restrung-

Enomoto: I am college student, who worked part-tim at Sushi restrung on 3 cyome.

Sato: Did you buy this car by just doing part-time?
Enomoto: No... I sponged on my parent. (I begged my parent to buy) Is there any problem with that?
Sato: I see...

pg 12
Ai: Through the smoke glass, people from the outside cannot see us.
Mitsuhiko: So? Do you recognize that man¡¦s voice?
Ayumi: Well, maybe yes, maybe no.

Enomoto: Because I am off duty today and my chief got angry at me last night, I felt so frustrated. So I went to a pass to refresh myself, then I was caught at your check point!
Sato: Refreshing at the pass?

Enomoto: N, no! The scence around the pass is a quite view. That is what I mean refreshing.
Sato: (in her mind, while looking at Enomoto¡¦s car) That is why there are full of mud and scratch on the hood.

Sato: Ok, next! Person in the middle!
Suspect 2: Ah, yes...

Suspect 2: (while opening the car door) Ah...
-sound that the opening door weakly bumping Enomoto¡¦s car-

Enomoto: Hey!! No Goddamn bumping, hey!!

Enomoto: Damn, This is the worst parking.
Suspect 2: I, I am sorry! I am not good at driving...

pg. 13
Suspect 2: I am good at reparing cars.
Sato: So your occupation must be...

-Hukuchi Naokazu (36)
Auto Repair Worker-
Hukuchi: Ah, yes... I am Naokazu Hukuchi who work at the auto repair factory.

Hukuchi: The factory is closed today. But I tried to repair my own car, which was in bad condition.
Takagi: But I got a report that you are wondering in the town.

Hukuchi: I, I only test-drove my car in the shopping district because I wanted to make sure! Is it a problem!?
Takagi: Ah, I mean...

Sato: Ok, the last. You on the right side...
Suspect 3: Yes...

-Degawa Toshiaki (43)
A Locksmith Manager-
Toshiaki: My name is Degawa Toshiaki!
I am managing a locksmith at 1 chome.

Toshiaki: It is a great mistake of my life for me, the locksmith manager, to loose the master key of my own car.
Takagi: But comparing with the other two cars, your car is shiny clean.

pg14
Toshiaki: Oh, yes... Every time I drive outside, I washed my car. This car is only things left in my life.
Sato: So, you went to somewhere in this evening?

Toshiaki: A person called me asking me to open a door because she lost a house key.
I was driving only circle without reaching to her house because her explanation was terrible...

Toshiaki: But I did not mee her. Her boyfriend, who had a spare key, came down to her house, and she called me that I don¡¦t have to come over.
Sato: I see.
Takagi: ....

Takagi: Did you notice something?
Ayumi: I absolutely have no clue. They have not shoulted yet.
Genta: Those three have similar height and figure.

Enomoto: Hey you! What the hell are you sneaking over there?
Takagai: Ah, nothing..

Conan: hey detective Takagi... I want to ask you a favor

pg 15
-Conan whispering Takagi¡¦s ear-
Genta & Mitsuhiko: What is it?
Ayumi: ....

Ayumi: As I expect I am going to come to meet them.
Ai: What?

Ayumi: If I see them at close distance, I may find out which one is the criminal!
Ai: No way! I told you before, didn¡¦t I? It is possible to cause further problem if your attempt might fail to catch the criminal.

Ayumi: B, but...
Ai: Not only you... But also everyone who supported you will be avenged by the criminal.

Ayumi: ....
Ai: I understand the feeling that you want to punish the bad person, but you must be patient for now. Tolerate and reatreat oneself is one type of courage.

Ai: (in her mind) Yes... this is a correct answer. For me, for everybody...

pg 16
Takagi: Huh? You wanted me to call a crime labortory worker and bring a philips driver?
Conan: Yeah!

Conan: Everything outght to be straightened up...

Conan: That person who tring to conceal the crime by playing peculiar petty trick...

Conan: Is the phantom killer of the biggest liar...

Edited by Vermouth - 8/1/2005, 21:23

Vermouth
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 21:24     +1   -1

FILE 437

P1
Sato:then, at fist..
Sato:we examine your cars at a plice station.
Hukuchi: heyhey how kidding?
Enomoto:we came here voluntarily, right?

Hirosi:why must i be taken away my car?
Hukuchi:a,and we want the explanation.
Hukuchi:why were we called to come here as a crime suspect..
Degawa:if you called us to come here because just we didnt have alibi,
Degawa:There are many persons except for us..

P2
Sato:at first, your car!
Sato:all three are Infini, right?
Enomoto:ye,yeah..
Sato:moreover, you all are saying, lost master key.
Sato:the ####ailant dropped out his master key when he is running away,
Sato:and he picked up it with bloody hand, we know it now.
Sato:in order to know if it was came out or not, came back to the scene,
and, if police know that and start to investigate,
the possibility will be high that they doubt people who live in near here..
Sato:we know it from a witness!
Sato:it means, the owner of Infini, no alibi, living near here,
Sato:the person who cant show his bloody master key,
Sato:there is a criminal in you three...
Enomoto:im saying i just lost my key..
6:Takagi:okay, we can find it after a easy check.

P3
Takagi:from that police lab team!
Hukuchi:c..check..
Degawa:about what?
Takagi:just they examine the luminol reaction!
Conan:then, mr Takagi, please let them bigin.
Takagi:o..okay..
Takagi:then, please do same as i said in telephone.
Lab team:Okay!
Takagi:at first, Mr.Enomoto's car in left side...
Enomoto:heyhey, you are thinking to find out master key upending and scraching in my car?
Enomoto:even though you are police, can you do such a thin..
Takagi:dont mind about that,we wont examine inside of car.
7M
Mitsuhiko: he..hey,Conan-kun? what on earth what they are thinking to seek?
Genta:if i were the criminal, i should have threw away such bloody key already!
Conan:kidding.. im not seeking the key..
Mitsuhiko:eh?

P4
Conan:the point is, put the key into the lock... the key hole of driver's seat side!
Ayumi:i see! the blood must cling in there!
Mitsuhiko:Bu, but if it cling, it must be so little.. really they can find it?
AI:of course they can...luminol reaction sensitively comes up with minute quantities..
Conan:yeah...moreover, the criminal is telling a lie to hide it, and taking cheap trick..
Genta:lie? cheap trick?
Conan:try to remind! what were they doing in the time of affair happened..
Mitsuhiko:well...
Mitsuhiko:parhaps, mr.Enomoto was going to ghat to do driving..
Mitsuhiko:mr.Hukuchi was driving around a shop street to examine if the car was fixed successfully..
Mitsuhiko:mr.Degawa was also driving around the town with saying he dropped out the master key..
Genta:where is a lie in those stories, huh?

P5
Conan:then try to look!
Conan:mr.Degawa's car,who is saying car is his life,is looks like brand-new one..
Conan:mr.Hukuchi,who is not good at driving, is pulling over to the kerb of next car...
Conan:and maniac driver, mr.Enomoto's car is full of bruise and in a mess...
Conan:you can understand, cant you?
Mitsuhiko:hmm..
Genta:i dont understand at all!
Conan:then Genta, how was you doing bicycle's practice?
Genta:with my mon, in back road, has few pedestrian...
Genta:because its dangerous if i crash to someone..
Ayumi:i got it!!

P6
Ayumi:mr.Hukuchi is telling a lie!!
Ayumi:if he is really not good at driving, he must not drive in shopping street fulling with people!
Conan:moreover, when the affair happened, it rained and bad sight..
Conan:that was the waste course for checking car fixed...
Conan:moreover mr.Hukuchi is parking horizontally to next car.
Conan:thats explaining he is really good at driving!
if he is not a poor at driving, the car must be slant a bit..
Mitsuhiko:then, i wonder, the criminal is mr.Hukuchi, telling a lie?
Ai:yeah.. he is intenting the police cant examine the key hole easily..
Ai:but, fruitless struggle will be finished now..
Ai:look, police have moved car already, so the key hole is fully exposed to view...
Ai:after they spray with luminol, it will appear..
Ai:appear the lavender colored light, reflected with blood..

P7
lub team:oh, didnt come out..
Ai:eh?
Ayumi:really?
Takagi:is it true..?
Sato:heey, whats up, Takagi-kun?
Sato:you were saying you would find the criminal with this, confidently..
Takagi:oh.yea.. i tought so..
Degawa:hey, are you satisfied?
Hukuchi:luminor reaction didng come in all three cars,
we can go home cant we?
Enomoto:you can get we are not the criminal!!
Sato:p, please chill out..
Takagi:whats going on, Conan-kun!? that's not the way I heard..

P8
Takagi:ops, where's conan-kun?
Mitsuhiko:he went there, passing minus driver from lub team stuff..
Takagi:Ehhh?
Conan:aehhh? this key hole can move, pussing from outside~
Conan:whats this...?
Hukuchi:Hey!!Hey boy!!
Hukuchi:Hey! Boy!!

P9
key cylinder is taped down here!!
Sato:oh i see.. he replaced another key cylinder, thinking we must examie here..
Takagi:so... the real reason that he pulled over to the kerb...
Sato:to conceal this..
Sato:we cant examine here without opening door like this...
Takagi:t..then, i didnt expect but conan-kun had forecasted...
Hukuchi:ah, not, this it really car's key cylinder!!
w..when i set this, i failed and broke it, i used this until new one comes..
Sato:then, would you please show me, the key of this car!
Sato:and, the punch mark of key number!
Sato:i think you must know, the key cylinder of driver side has a number..
Sato:if i see the number, i can know if thats the same key or not...

P10
Sato:Or, you want me to spray with luminor into the cylind
er of key hole next to handle?
Sato:surely, the bloody reaction will appear..
Sato:i know you cant change the engine key cylinder easily because of strong lock...
Hukuvhi:o,okay, ill show you, the key number!!
well.. parhaps the key is in thig glove box...
Sato:Hey, stop!!
Sato:hey, open the dorr!!

P11
Hukuchi:what!?
the motive of this affair, in his words,
he wanted to get a lot of attention from people with making a great flutter..
he wanted to get any excitement in no great shakes days...
as a only help, this affair has no murder..
i cant say this is a help..
by the way, this silly, hoon, crimes gave Beika Polie a small dust..
and let the curtain comes down..

P12
Genta:but 't was good! the criminal was arrested!
Mitsuhiko:now Ayumi-chan doesnt have to be in trouble!
Ayumi:im okay, if i am taken aim!
Mitsuhiko:eh?
Genta:why?
Ayumi:Conan-kun will defend me *heart*
Conan:heyhey
Ayumi:of course also Mitsuhiko-kun and Genta-kun, i was counting on you! so i didnt mind anything!!
Genta:Oh,oh..
Ai:sorry..
Ayumi:eh?
Ai:i have something to do now...

P13
Ai:bye-bye...
Ayumi:byebye!! see you later!!

P14
oh, im glad to see you,
came to here to see me..
because if i take some time...
i was feeling my thinking will change again...
Jodie:then you dicided.. the answer of taking witness program or not..
Ai:yes...or course..

P15
Ai:i decline it...
Ai:actually i think i can become another person if i change name and address..
Ai:after all i must be going to do same thing again...
Ai:living fearful day in hidden, when i am found out them, become another person again, there's no limit!
Ai:moreover, i dont believe you FBI completely...
Ai:and...and...
(thinking)
Ai:i can understand you want to give the bad person the stick..
Ai:to bear off and back down is also one of courage...
Ayumi:but.. but i..
Ayumi:dont want to escape!!

P16
Ayumi:i never win if i always run away!! Absolutely!!
Ai:because i dont want to escape...
Judie:see... actualy...
Ai:you are not opposed..?
Judie:eh.. of course i cant accept as a investigator of FBI..though,
Judie:as a woman who was made an attempt on life by someone...
Judie:i want you to keep that feeling important..
Judie:cheer up!
Ai:then...

p17
James:sigh... seems im seeing you in childhood..
James:contine to refuse the program..
James:you, instead of taking it,blustered like let me become FBI member..
judie:no, its not true, James..
Judie:she has found matter which i didnt have at that time...
Judie:yes..really chancy, and can become the seed of trouble..
can get big courage, warm matter...

ShinXela
view post Posted on 8/1/2005, 22:56     +1   -1

grazie ^___^ me li devo leggere con calma per capire bene alcune parti , intanto li ho salvati ^^ cmq ero proprio curiosa di sapere come Jodie sistemasse la faccenda con Ran , mi chiedevo come si fossero comportati con lei dopo quelllo che aveva visto ...

Vermouth
view post Posted on 9/1/2005, 21:13     +1   -1

Leggendo i dialoghi all'inizio del 435, comunque, sembra chiaro che Jodie e James sappiano che Ai è Sherry!

ShinXela
view post Posted on 9/1/2005, 21:22     +1   -1

già senza dubbio! :o:non ci avevo fatto caso... se si chiedono se Sherry accetterà di far parte del piano di protezione e poi lo propongono ad Ai...^^ cmq la ns Ai sta crescendo...sìsì sono tanto contenta per lei che stia trovando la forza per guardare al suo futuro e il coraggio , anche , di guardare al suo passato...

Eneri
view post Posted on 9/1/2005, 21:50     +1   -1

......è possibile chiedervi una traduzione?

Vermouth
view post Posted on 9/1/2005, 22:04     +1   -1

No

Scherzo, vedrò di tradurre almeno il primo capitolo per domani, e via via gli altri (però se Sasami finisce il 505 do la precedenza a quello ^^ )

ShinXela
view post Posted on 9/1/2005, 22:16     +1   -1

alla fine dei conti è il primo il più importante vero?e la conclusione... tutta la parte centrale del caso a una prima letta nn è che ho capito tutto ... /mannaggia all'inglese arruginito.../cmq nn contiene info particolarmente importanti vero?!

Eneri
view post Posted on 10/1/2005, 21:47     +1   -1

Grandissima Vermouth! **
Voglio assolutamente vedere le scans maledizione!!! >________<

ShinXela
view post Posted on 10/1/2005, 22:01     +1   -1

Comply Vermy!!!!!!!!!^_______^ ma una cosa ...in che altra occasione Conan si è travestito da Ai?! è già successo oltre che in HP? quando?

Vermouth
view post Posted on 10/1/2005, 22:06     +1   -1

Era appunto quella la volta precedente a cui si riferiva in pratica si è travestito da Ai due volte: una durante HP e la seconda qualche giorno dopo, per controllare che nessuno stesse sorvegliando Ai

rafi
view post Posted on 10/1/2005, 22:11     +1   -1

In questa occasione,lo racconta lui stesso..

CITAZIONE
Vignetta 7
Ai: P, probabilmente...
Conan: Abbiamo rimosso tutte le cimici dalla casa del professore...e poi ieri ho fatto un giro fuori...

PAGINA 7

Vignetta 1
Conan: Travestito da te...ho chiesto a mia madre di travestirmi da te un'ultima volta! que

Cmq con il discorso tra ran,jodie e sonoko sembrava di stare alla fiera della balla.

Edited by rafi - 10/1/2005, 22:12

ShinXela
view post Posted on 10/1/2005, 22:15     +1   -1

Uh sto fusa ho frainteso il passaggio grazie ^^ mmmm però quelle parole di Vermouth( non tu ) mi danno da pensare....mah.

Vermouth
view post Posted on 10/1/2005, 22:17     +1   -1

Ovviamente, mica le possono dire la verità e neanche si chiede perchè i criminali siano andati a rapire proprio Ai e Conan...aaaaah Ran, 1 passo avanti e 2 indietro (e dei polmoni d'acciaio, quanto è rimasta nel cofano dell'auto di Jodie? O___o )

23 replies since 8/1/2005, 21:22   960 views