Detective Conan Forum

File 787+

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 31/8/2011, 10:15     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

sembra interessante, ma come previsto l'apparizione di sera era solo di spalla comica, mi spiace un po' per la vecchietta che si fa un'idea sbagliata di kogoro! ma penso che in questo caso conan addormenti il falso kogoro e gli faccia risolvere così il caso

view post Posted on 31/8/2011, 19:42     +1   -1

"Dancing in the Shadows!"

Group:

E' resuscitato il Kogoro impostore O__O
Suvvia Gosho, non mi cadere nel riciclo di idee :(
E io che speravo in un altro caso con Sera... Con questi capitoli ci aveva abituato troppo bene -_-

view post Posted on 31/8/2011, 21:57     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

CITAZIONE
E' resuscitato il Kogoro impostore O__O
Suvvia Gosho, non mi cadere nel riciclo di idee :(
E io che speravo in un altro caso con Sera... Con questi capitoli ci aveva abituato troppo bene -_-

no no, l'altro era proprio un truffatore questo qui invece no, è più un sempliciotto

rafi
view post Posted on 1/9/2011, 11:29     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (superpietro94 @ 31/8/2011, 11:15) 
sembra interessante, ma come previsto l'apparizione di sera era solo di spalla comica, mi spiace un po' per la vecchietta che si fa un'idea sbagliata di kogoro! ma penso che in questo caso conan addormenti il falso kogoro e gli faccia risolvere così il caso

speriamo di no. ci manca un altro tizio idiota che all'improvviso fa deduzioni da grande detective e nessuno si stupisce. già mi bastano sonoko e yamamura, se cominciamo pure con le comparse adesso. :angry:

genta95
view post Posted on 3/9/2011, 13:45     +1   +1   -1

ecoo il titolo del prossimo file

File 788 title 本物の眠りの小五郎 (Real Sleeping Kogoro), Last page sidenote: 本当の名探偵は、偽小五郎のすぐそばにいる…!! (Real Great Detective, is with Kogoro Imposter...!!)

Preso dal solito sito

Okiya94
view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 18:09     +1   +1   -1

Questa è la traduzione inglese del file 788:

The Real Sleeping Kogorou

Takagi and Satou come.
Satou: "The deceased is Denkawa Gensuke, 44 years old. He was a blue-collar worker. Is that correct?" she asks the landlady.
The landlady answers "Yes. If you asked my husband, he could probably tell you a lot more, but since I only formally took over last year …"

Takagi: "Is it really true? The alarm clock wouldn't stop and so these three forced their way in?"
The three suspects explain. Conan, who noticed the commotion through the landlady's window, talks: "The landlady is an acquaintance of Ran's …"
Satou: "Well, enough about Conan and Ran, who are you?" to Onda (the imposter).

Kiritani (the landlady): "You're a detective and don't know detective Mouri!? (Of course, Satou does know him) Ran, you're his daughter, you tell her!"
Ran: "Thank you you for always taking care of my father" [A common formal expression in Japanese]
Satou: "What's this?"
Ran explains the situation to the two detectives.
Satou: "Well, if you don't hinder the investigation we'll leave it at that."

Satou to the 3 suspects: "Wasn't that a bit much to break down the door? Detective Mouri thinks so as well, doesn't he?"
Hyoudou: "It's nothing he wouldn't have done. I once came home and my door had been wrecked by Denkawa. There was also that time when I found a sticky note saying that the Phone didn't stop ringing, so he ha capped the phone line."
Bannai: "In contrast, my door was sealed up with tape, because he said it stank?!"
Ishigame: "As for me, my window was broken. Seems like he was carrying a grudge because before, when my grandchild came, he accidentally broke Denkawa's window with a baseball."

Satou: "Did you speak to the landlady?"
The 3: "The previous landlord said that we were at fault too, so we should clear it up between ourselves … That person usually lived pretty quietly … But last night the noise from the TV was really awful! It was suddenly super loud and he was zapping on top of that! So like today we knocked on his door and told him to turn down the noise."

Satou: "And? Did he listen?"
The 3: "He turned it off. Without saying a word."
Satou: "But why would he suddenly do something like that?"
The 3: "He probably thought we weren't there anymore. Because the three of us were just about to leave."

Asked by Takagi, the 3 reveal that they went to an Onsen Ryokan.
The 3: "And when we returned a little while ago, the alarm clock was ringing. It didn't stop for a while, so we went to complain once more."

Asked by Satou when they left and whether there were other residents. They left around 6 and there are no other residents.

Satou: "This means that after the 3 left, only Denkawa was in the apartment. The estimated time of death is last night between 5 and 7 pm."
Takagi: "According to the testimony of these 3, he was still alive at 6."

Satou: "The roomy is next to the corpse … There is a bloodstained knife in his hand … From this situation, it looks like he cut his own neck between 6 pm, when these people left, and 7 pm."
Takagi: "Yes. We still haven't found a testament, but it looks like suicide."

Conan: "I don't think it's suicide. Isn't it the work of a shinigami? Because look, this key is lying on blood, but it has no blood on it."
Satou: "That may be so, but surely it just fell down when the door was forced open and someone kicked it so it landed where it is …"

Conan: "But when I came to this room, I touched the key and it was slightly warm. Surely, a shinigami killed the man and wanted to take him along, but then these 3 came, so the shinigami was surprised and let go of the key it had been holding!
But, that's strange. It seems like the hands of a shinigami should be cold, so why was the key warm?"

Satou: "Probably, someone had the key hidden in his hand and the moment they entered, the person threw the key next to the corpse … in order to make the room look like a locked room … one of the three people who knocked down the door. I wonder whether they thought that they's have a perfect alibi if they created a locked room after killing the victim and then left?"

Satou, who's playing around with the TV sound and zapping: "They used the TV and DVD recorder. If you use programming, you can assign all sorts of programs. If you use several appliances, you can make it seem like zapping to people listening."

Conan: "I think that's impossible. There is only one TV in this room …" [What is there is the alarm clock next to the bed and 2 electric fans] (The room is drawn from above)

Takagi mentions that one electric fan has fallen over.
The 3: "
(Hyoudou) I got caught on it. When I entered the dim and gloomy room, hoping to turn off the alarm.
(Bannai) I stumbled over the leg of the corpse and grazed my knee!
(Ishigame) When I pulled the string to turn on the light, the room was already in this condition."

Satou gets frightened when she hears the TV turn on.
Conan: "It's strange. The room is pretty orderly, yet the dirty clothes are just lying around. The clothes pegs are also scattered around the room. The newspaper leaflets placed on the futon are unnatural as well. And, although there's only one TV, why are there 2 remotes? This one is an all-purpose model, so maybe he lost his remote and later found the original again?
Eh? There's some blood on the side of the remote? And what's more, it's slightly blurred. That wouldn't mean …" He opens the curtain and looks at the landlady's room next door.

The three suspects ask whether it's alright to return to their rooms.
Kiritani gets angry: "Act properly, for god's sake!" And she asks Satou why she isn't asking the great detective for his opinion.

Onda: "Wait a moment, mother …"
Ran, Conan: "Eh?" [Mother?]
Kiritani: "?"
Onda: "Ah, no, Mrs Kiritani"

Conan and Ran talk about The landlady talking loudly. But, that means she's got poor hearing … yet the landlady hears normally.
Conan: "…"

The landlady's cellphone rings, but she doesn't take a call. Conan asks whether it isn't a mail and manages to borrow her cell.
Conan: "In the past you could have learned it as easily as easily as the keyboard of a piano, I think."

Landlady: "Hmm, yes."
Ran: "Piano?"
Ran and Conan see the mail from the granddaughter. (Lives in Kyuushuu. 'Because of my husband's work I have to go next month' is sent together with a photo of her with her child)

Ran: "… Which means that that saying that the granddaughter is his girlfriend was a downright lie. Then, who is this man?"
Conan returns the phone to the landlady and asks when the zapping incident occurred last night. The landlady answers in the evening.

Conan: "Did the channel change like pa-pa-pa, stop for a while, and then change again pa-pa-pa?"
Landlady: "Yes. yes. I though a bad spirit had entered. When I closed the curtain it stopped."

Conan: "As I thought. I saw through the trick. And the one who did it was probably that person. But I have no evidence. If this reasoning is correct, the offender should be carrying the evidence right now."

Hyoudou is winding up an elastic cord(?) in his right hand. Ishigame is holding a compress to his head. Bannai has a band-aid around the index finger of his right hand. Conan sees this and has his special epiphany look.

Bannai looks up Mouri's picture on his cell and shows it to the other two. The three ask Onda for his reasoning. If it's off the mark, they press Onda that they can go.
Landlady: "That's right. Let's leave everything to detective Mouri!"
Onda: "Ah, no … no, no."
Conan: "It's alright…" [Because the real sleeping Kogorou … is right here!

A quanto pare
sulla scena del crimine arrivano Sato e Takagi... da quanto tempo è che non si vede Sato?? :blink:

view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 18:48     +1   -1

*___* GIN

Group:
Moderatore

CITAZIONE (Okiya94 @ 4/9/2011, 19:09) 
Questa è la traduzione inglese del file 788:

The Real Sleeping Kogorou

Takagi and Satou come.
Satou: "The deceased is Denkawa Gensuke, 44 years old. He was a blue-collar worker. Is that correct?" she asks the landlady.
The landlady answers "Yes. If you asked my husband, he could probably tell you a lot more, but since I only formally took over last year …"

Takagi: "Is it really true? The alarm clock wouldn't stop and so these three forced their way in?"
The three suspects explain. Conan, who noticed the commotion through the landlady's window, talks: "The landlady is an acquaintance of Ran's …"
Satou: "Well, enough about Conan and Ran, who are you?" to Onda (the imposter).

Kiritani (the landlady): "You're a detective and don't know detective Mouri!? (Of course, Satou does know him) Ran, you're his daughter, you tell her!"
Ran: "Thank you you for always taking care of my father" [A common formal expression in Japanese]
Satou: "What's this?"
Ran explains the situation to the two detectives.
Satou: "Well, if you don't hinder the investigation we'll leave it at that."

Satou to the 3 suspects: "Wasn't that a bit much to break down the door? Detective Mouri thinks so as well, doesn't he?"
Hyoudou: "It's nothing he wouldn't have done. I once came home and my door had been wrecked by Denkawa. There was also that time when I found a sticky note saying that the Phone didn't stop ringing, so he ha capped the phone line."
Bannai: "In contrast, my door was sealed up with tape, because he said it stank?!"
Ishigame: "As for me, my window was broken. Seems like he was carrying a grudge because before, when my grandchild came, he accidentally broke Denkawa's window with a baseball."

Satou: "Did you speak to the landlady?"
The 3: "The previous landlord said that we were at fault too, so we should clear it up between ourselves … That person usually lived pretty quietly … But last night the noise from the TV was really awful! It was suddenly super loud and he was zapping on top of that! So like today we knocked on his door and told him to turn down the noise."

Satou: "And? Did he listen?"
The 3: "He turned it off. Without saying a word."
Satou: "But why would he suddenly do something like that?"
The 3: "He probably thought we weren't there anymore. Because the three of us were just about to leave."

Asked by Takagi, the 3 reveal that they went to an Onsen Ryokan.
The 3: "And when we returned a little while ago, the alarm clock was ringing. It didn't stop for a while, so we went to complain once more."

Asked by Satou when they left and whether there were other residents. They left around 6 and there are no other residents.

Satou: "This means that after the 3 left, only Denkawa was in the apartment. The estimated time of death is last night between 5 and 7 pm."
Takagi: "According to the testimony of these 3, he was still alive at 6."

Satou: "The roomy is next to the corpse … There is a bloodstained knife in his hand … From this situation, it looks like he cut his own neck between 6 pm, when these people left, and 7 pm."
Takagi: "Yes. We still haven't found a testament, but it looks like suicide."

Conan: "I don't think it's suicide. Isn't it the work of a shinigami? Because look, this key is lying on blood, but it has no blood on it."
Satou: "That may be so, but surely it just fell down when the door was forced open and someone kicked it so it landed where it is …"

Conan: "But when I came to this room, I touched the key and it was slightly warm. Surely, a shinigami killed the man and wanted to take him along, but then these 3 came, so the shinigami was surprised and let go of the key it had been holding!
But, that's strange. It seems like the hands of a shinigami should be cold, so why was the key warm?"

Satou: "Probably, someone had the key hidden in his hand and the moment they entered, the person threw the key next to the corpse … in order to make the room look like a locked room … one of the three people who knocked down the door. I wonder whether they thought that they's have a perfect alibi if they created a locked room after killing the victim and then left?"

Satou, who's playing around with the TV sound and zapping: "They used the TV and DVD recorder. If you use programming, you can assign all sorts of programs. If you use several appliances, you can make it seem like zapping to people listening."

Conan: "I think that's impossible. There is only one TV in this room …" [What is there is the alarm clock next to the bed and 2 electric fans] (The room is drawn from above)

Takagi mentions that one electric fan has fallen over.
The 3: "
(Hyoudou) I got caught on it. When I entered the dim and gloomy room, hoping to turn off the alarm.
(Bannai) I stumbled over the leg of the corpse and grazed my knee!
(Ishigame) When I pulled the string to turn on the light, the room was already in this condition."

Satou gets frightened when she hears the TV turn on.
Conan: "It's strange. The room is pretty orderly, yet the dirty clothes are just lying around. The clothes pegs are also scattered around the room. The newspaper leaflets placed on the futon are unnatural as well. And, although there's only one TV, why are there 2 remotes? This one is an all-purpose model, so maybe he lost his remote and later found the original again?
Eh? There's some blood on the side of the remote? And what's more, it's slightly blurred. That wouldn't mean …" He opens the curtain and looks at the landlady's room next door.

The three suspects ask whether it's alright to return to their rooms.
Kiritani gets angry: "Act properly, for god's sake!" And she asks Satou why she isn't asking the great detective for his opinion.

Onda: "Wait a moment, mother …"
Ran, Conan: "Eh?" [Mother?]
Kiritani: "?"
Onda: "Ah, no, Mrs Kiritani"

Conan and Ran talk about The landlady talking loudly. But, that means she's got poor hearing … yet the landlady hears normally.
Conan: "…"

The landlady's cellphone rings, but she doesn't take a call. Conan asks whether it isn't a mail and manages to borrow her cell.
Conan: "In the past you could have learned it as easily as easily as the keyboard of a piano, I think."

Landlady: "Hmm, yes."
Ran: "Piano?"
Ran and Conan see the mail from the granddaughter. (Lives in Kyuushuu. 'Because of my husband's work I have to go next month' is sent together with a photo of her with her child)

Ran: "… Which means that that saying that the granddaughter is his girlfriend was a downright lie. Then, who is this man?"
Conan returns the phone to the landlady and asks when the zapping incident occurred last night. The landlady answers in the evening.

Conan: "Did the channel change like pa-pa-pa, stop for a while, and then change again pa-pa-pa?"
Landlady: "Yes. yes. I though a bad spirit had entered. When I closed the curtain it stopped."

Conan: "As I thought. I saw through the trick. And the one who did it was probably that person. But I have no evidence. If this reasoning is correct, the offender should be carrying the evidence right now."

Hyoudou is winding up an elastic cord(?) in his right hand. Ishigame is holding a compress to his head. Bannai has a band-aid around the index finger of his right hand. Conan sees this and has his special epiphany look.

Bannai looks up Mouri's picture on his cell and shows it to the other two. The three ask Onda for his reasoning. If it's off the mark, they press Onda that they can go.
Conan: "It's alright…" [Because the real sleeping Kogorou … is right here!

A quanto pare
sulla scena del crimine arrivano Sato e Takagi... da quanto tempo è che non si vede Sato?? :blink:

Era la stessa cosa che pensavo anche io su di lei XD

Web  Top
Marche88
view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 18:53     +1   -1

Io non ho capito la parte finale dello spoiler, esattamente questa: "

Conan: "It's alright…" [Because the real sleeping Kogorou … is right here!"

view post Posted on 4/9/2011, 21:55     +2   +1   -1

A secret makes a woman woman!

Group:

Grazie per aver postato gli spoiler ^_^
Spero che la prossima volta che vedremo Sato sia al suo matrimonio con Takagi, visto che Gosho ha intenzione di farlo :D

Okiya94
view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 18:12     +1   +1   -1

File 788:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1201516461

Era davvero da tanto che non si vedeva Sato (forse addirittura dal file 705 con Shiratori e la Kobayashi) :sisi:
Certo che... Sera e Sato si somigliano tanto :ph34r:
Piano con gli insulti :asd:

Chissà cosa ha capito Conan dai gesti che hanno fatto i 3 sospettati... ribadisco: per me il colpevole è il ragazzo biondo <_<
Probabilmente avrà usato l'elastico per tirare le chiavi vicino al cadavere, o qualcosa del genere...

P.S.
Gosho, Sato non è l'unico personaggio che si è eclissato da tanti file... ti sei dimenticato di altri personaggi... soprattutto quelli che si vestono sempre di nero.... :devil:

view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 18:18     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Non ho mai visto un quantitativo così alto di faccie stupide di Sato in un solo file XD

view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 18:28     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Admin

Sono felice per il ritorno di Sato!!!
Bellissima Sato contro il finto Goro!!! :lollo:

P.s c'era Yaiba in tv!!!! :lollo:
Bellissimo file!!!!!!!!!

Web  Top
Marche88
view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 18:52     +1   -1

Era da tanto che non si vedeva Sato, devo dire che la coppia Takagi-Sato è la mia preferita, forse perchè la loro storia si è sviluppata in tanto tempo e continuamente, per questo spero proprio che il manga finisca con il loro matrimonio.

view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 22:19     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

xD Sato diventa sempre una spalla comica ormai .-.
chissà cosa avrà capito conan sinceramente io nulla
ma forse il colpevole è quello biondo

view post Posted on 5/9/2011, 23:06     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Personalmente preferisco che un personaggio non compaia piuttosto che averlo come soprammobile. Sato è quasi sempre comparsa in relazione alla sua storia con Takagi, assumendo un ruolo ben preciso, quando compare a far da sfondo come Megure è meglio che non ci sia, soprattutto perchè fomenta false speranze nei fan e rischia di assumere comportamenti anomali rispetto alla sua personalità ( come appunto questo lato comico, che non mi sembra mai stato proprio di Sato).

92 replies since 27/8/2011, 14:38   4369 views