Super Digest Book 70+ : Intervista a Gosho Aoyama

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:17     +7   +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

Fonte DCTP traduzione dal francese di Startold:

CITAZIONE
Q 14: I would like to see more episodes with Shinichi.
A- Me too. (laugh)
(-->Fott***) <_< <_< <_<

Q 15: Do you feel stressed about drawing Conan, since the series's being more and more popular?
A- Not at all.

Q 16: Have you already thought of ending quickly Conan so you could have more time for yourself?
A- A little. I would like to have more time to play Kantai Collection.
(Note : Aoyama says "Kan Kore", so I assume he's talking about "KanColle", so "Kantai Collection", a card game popular in Japan).

Q 17: Is there a trick to continue writing an already long story?
A- There maybe is one, but I don't know it.

Q 18: What feeling have you got when you draw the scenes where the murderer kills someone?
A- The feeling of being a murderer. (laugh). I think I must have strange faces at these moments.

Q 20: What do you want from Japan in the future?
A- Stop the Olympic Games!
(Note : I don't understand that one. I think it means he doesn't want Japan to participate to the Olympics...?)

Q 21: What's your favorite Mai Kuraki song?
A- "Secret of my Heart".

Q 23: Do you know how to play soccer?
A- Not at all.

Q 24: I would like to be a seiyu in "Conan" in the future. How can I be one?
A- Do your best!

Q 26: What stories are the longest to prepare?
A- In drawing, it must be the Men in Black stories.

Q 27: On volume 79's cover, we can see Conan picking up his glasses, but he has already got them on his nose. Is it an error?
A- Really?! It's an error.

Q 28: Is there a character who became popular but only appeared in one case?
A- The kid at Teitan Kindergarten.

Q 29: Do you have time to think of something else than "Detective Conan"?
A- Yes. When I play Kan Colle.

Q 32: Aoyama-sensei, please do your best in the future for Conan.
A- I'll do my best!
(Si vede eh!!!) -_- -_-

Q 34: Wich artists have influenced your drawing style?
A- Monkey-punch-sensei, Chiba Tetsuya-sensei and Adachi Mitsuru-sensei. And Akemi Matsunae-sensei too Mix those four artists, and you'll get my drawings.

Q 35: How do your idead for the stories come up?
A- I think of it before sleeping. Like, "Oh, it would be funny if I did it like that"...

Q 36: I think fans send you lots of mail. Do you manage to read them all?
A- I manage. Thank you very much. Fans ask from time to time autographs/signatures, but if I do an autograph for one fan, I should do it for all the others, so please understand me. Sorry.

Q 38: Do you watch girl's anime for your manga?
A- No, not really... But I've watched Gyopi-chan ("Kingyo Chyuuihou") in the past.

Q 40: When you draw manga, do you watch a movie or listen to music?
A- Yes, of course.
(Note : Not sure about that one)

Q 41: What's the most entertaining movie you've watch recently?
A- "Pacific Rim". And "Django Unchained" was awesome too!

Q 42: Why do you draw fingernails for you characters? Since volume 60, we can see their fingernails.
A- Without the fingernails, I thought we couldn't see if they had gloves on them or not. That's why I began drawing the fingernails. Sans les ongles, je pensais qu'on arrivais pas à voir s'ils avaient des gants ou pas. C'est pourquoi j'ai commencé à les dessiner.

Q 45: Do you enjoy your life?
A- Yes, I do!

Q 46: Sensei, of all the Conan movies that have been released, is there one movie you like more than others?
A- In movie 2, "The Fourteenth Target", when Conan's about to shoot at Ran, the camera rotates around Conan, and I've drawn the last drawing of this scene. And I really like that drawing.

Q 47: Is thre going to be released an artbook with all your color illustrations of other works than "Conan"?
A- I don't know. But I wouldn't say no.

Q 48: What's the best thing that has happened in the last 20 years?
A- The movies, I think. I wasn't aware they would released Conan movies.
(I film?? :blink: )

Fonte Detektiv Conan Forum post di TheDetctive:

CITAZIONE
[名探偵図鑑はアシスタントさんが選んでるんですね。

・コナンのどこが好き?→お金を稼いでくれる所。…青山先生!(笑)

・原作で京都編… 是非して欲しい!綾小路警部!

・関西で青山先生に会えるイベントを!…是非是非!関西の方が行き易いかも!

・来年の劇場版にキッドが出る?→あなたは超能力者か!?…
来年はキッド出る!?という事は19弾特報のひまわりは、ゴッホのひまわりとか美術品関係に関わってくるものなのかどうなのか…。以前書いた、高木刑事と佐藤刑事の結婚式にキッドを絡めた話の案が出たけど、原作で描きたいから止めたというのを白鳥妹の結婚式に替えてやる…みたいな…?白鳥妹は弁護士の卵だし、白鳥家は財閥だし、家宝とか代々伝わる物が関わる可能性も…。白鳥妹の婚約者も確か画家…。

・キッドVS京極は1度きりのスペシャルな感じなんだ…。少し残念 。キッドVS平次はまだ原作ではないからしてほしいです。

・有希子と世良母は姉妹ですか?→姉妹なのは有希子じゃなくて…。…有希子じゃなくてエレーナ?

・梓に恋人はいる?→いない。…アニメオリジナルだったか原作回での追加シーンか何かで梓に好意を持ってるみたいな青年、いたような…。その1度しか出てないと思いますが…。

・キッドの正体、コナンにバレないのですか?→バレたらヤバいよね。…ヤバいよね…。

・安室、灰原は死なないでほしい→安室(分からない、どうしよう)灰原(どうでしょう…)…2人には生きてて欲しいな…どうなるか…。

・灰原は幸せにならない?これからの灰原に笑顔がみたい→ いつ描くか分からないけど、最後の最後でちょっとおいしい所を持っていくかも…えぇ!?一体何が!?

・コナンと灰原が大人になった姿での共演がみたい→ドラマであった。ああいうのやってみたいよね…是非お願いします!私もずっと見たいと思っていた新一と志保の共演!是非実現して欲しいです。

・新一と蘭の出会いを描く予定は?→是非描きたい→是非お願います!二人の出会い、見たいです!小学校に上がる前に出会ったみたですね。

・長野県警で川中島の戦いを扱った事件を扱った事件を描く予定と言っていましたが…まだ取材前なんですね。いつになるか分かりませんが楽しみにしています。

・コナンに出てきた「ブルーパロッ ト」、まじ快の「ブルーパロット」と同じだそうですね、やはり!寺井ちゃんの店で殺人が…。

・元太は大人になると父親に似てきて、格好良くなるみたいですね!光彦も!どんな姿になるのか見てみたい!

Provate a metterlo sul Translate, vengono però delle traduzioni un po' assurde...Ma grazie ad Anna si sono trovate quelle più interessanti (tradotte da Zenthisoror e Fujiwara del DCTP):
CITAZIONE
- Kaito Kid has been strongly hinted to appear in Movie 19...
- 'Do you have any plans on writing about when Shinichi and Ran first met?' (Gosho) says, 'I'd love to draw it!' Interviewer (/Poster?): Please do! We'd love to see how the two met. They seem to know each other from before they went into primary school.
(APPUNTOOOOOOO!!!!)
- Will Haibara ever attain true happiness? I want to see Haibara smile (Gosho:) I don't know when I'll draw it, but right at the end of everything I might bring in a rather lovely little something for her...
(un che?!?!? Basta amori, eh!!!)
- 'Are Yukiko and the Sera mum sisters?' (Gosho:) Yukiko isn't the one who's a sister ...

(Cioè Yukiko non è l'unica a non avere una sorella???? Oddio, ci lascio le penne)

CITAZIONE
Q78: Which side is Amuro on?
A: Amuro is an enemy. Of the bad guys.

Q79: Is Amuro's face a disguise? Is it make-up less?
A: Its make-up less.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: FIGO COSììììì

Q104: Will Gin and Vermouth die at the end? I don't want Amuro to die.
A: As for Amuro...I don't know. Please look out for it.
:gun: :gun: T'AMMAZZO, SE LO UCCIDI.

Q105: Is there a connection between Amuro and Taii the cat?
A: Not especially.
Ok questo è inquietante... :ph34r:

Q109: The Black Organization's boss isn't Ran, is it?
A: No.
Come si fa a sprecare questa domanda?!

CITAZIONE
Q77: Does Ayumi still have a good feeling for Conan now?
A: Yes!
Q94:Is there any relationship between Rei Furuya and Date Wataru?
A: Yes.
And between me :shifty:
Q97: It seems that Conan is not good at cooking, how did he deal with his meal before he was shrunked?
A: Instant noodles and takeaway food. In addition, Ran occasionally cooked for him.
Q100: Do the members of BO have their respective homes?
A: It should be.
Q103:How old is Gin?
A: You see how old he looks like?
Ma rispondi, ca*** :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
Q118: Is anyone that Sera Masumi loves?
A: Yes.
??? :ph34r: :ph34r:
Q120: What Sera likes now?
A: It should be Conan.(Note: Sera actually sees herself as Conan's apprentice, She likes Conan but Conan is not her love interest)
Q125: I want to see both Haibara and Shuichi get back to their normal life.
A: Yeah.(I want, too.) In order to get there, everyone shall keep it up!
Q126: I love Ai-chan very much, is it real that Ai-chan cannot get her happiness? I want to see her smiles from now on.
A: I have no idea when I will draw that scene, but in the true end there may be some bright spots about her.(Note: It seems that Gosho doesn't answer the question directly)
Q130: Why can Haibara sense the smell of BO from Subaru Okiya?
A: You'll get that in the subsequent manga.
Q143: How is Ran's deductive skills?
A: The level of ordinary people.
Q148:What feeling do you want to have to end DC?
A: In a good feeling.
Q150: Currently, how much has DC been covered?
A: How to say that...Maybe just a half, maybe close to the end. It depends on your imagination!

In addition, From Q109, Q111, Q112, Q113, it is clear that the anokata is not Conan, Ran, Vermouth or Ninzaburo Shiratori.(These questions seem silly, I think.)

Queste mi sa che pure siano prese dall'intervista :unsure:

CITAZIONE
Has Conan discovered Kid's real identity?
A : ... It would be catastrophic if he discovered it.

I don't want Amuro and Haibara to die.
A : Amuro and Haibara... I would like these two to live... What's going to happen...

Edited by Yukiko Fujimine - 25/7/2014, 14:17

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:35     +4   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

Domande un po' inutili e penso che il francese che le abbia tradotte si sia fumato qualche cosa prima di inziare... comunque
la frase finale su Yukiko sarebbe "Yukiko non è quella che ha una sorella..."

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:37     +3   +1   -1

????

Group:

Non ho capito l'ultima frase......
Certo che le domande fanno davvero piangere gli hanno chiesto cose che ormai dice da tempo ,l'unica cosa che mi interessa davvero è leggere il primo incontro con Shinichi Ran sarebbe davvero pucciosissimo *_*
Condivido in pieno la frase BASTA AMORI non se ne può PIU' GUARDA' sto leggendo un giallo non un rosa,se appare Kid nel prossimo movie mi astengo a vederlo e la cosa più brutta e che per pubblicizzarlo l'anno prossimo c'è lo troviamo pure su carta con le solite scenette (spero davvero di sbagliarmi )

Edited by Ran87 - 20/7/2014, 16:44

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:39     +1   +1   -1

Group:

Domande inutili, ma l'ultima cosa che ho letto potrebbe essere interessante

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:40     +2   +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

aaaaah ho capito malissimo io certo che è tradotta un po' così...

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:40     +1   +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (Ran87 @ 20/7/2014, 16:37) 
Non ho capito l'ultima frase......
Certo che le domande fanno davvero piangere gli hanno chiesto cose che ormai dice da tempo ,l'unica cosa che mi interessa davvero è legger eil primo incontro con Shinichi Ran sarebbe davvero pucciosissimo *_*,condivido in pieno la frase BASTA AMORI non se ne può PIU' GUARDA' sto leggendo un giallo non un rosa,se appare Kid nel prossimo movie mi astengo a vederlo e la cosa più brutta e che per pubblicizzarlo l'anno prossimo c'è lo troviamo pure su carta con le solite scenette (spero davvero di sbagliarmi )

Io lo ammazzo se mostra ancora Kid :grrr:

No davvero non se ne può più... già prima non è che mi stesse così simpatico Kiddo... adesso lo sto odiando xD

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:41     +2   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

No no, vedi l frase sarebbe "Yukiko isn't the one who's a sister" riferita alla domanda "Are Yukiko and the Sera's mum sisters?" percui la risosta letteralmente si tradurrebbe come "Yukiko non è quella che ha una sorella"

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:42     +2   +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (Yukiko Fujimine @ 20/7/2014, 16:40) 
aaaaah ho capito malissimo io certo che è tradotta un po' così...

Anche io l'avevo tradotta male... :unsure:

CITAZIONE (Amuro94 @ 20/7/2014, 16:41) 
No no, vedi l frase sarebbe "Yukiko isn't the one who's a sister" riferita alla domanda "Are Yukiko and the Sera's mum sisters?" percui la risosta letteralmente si tradurrebbe come "Yukiko non è quella che ha una sorella"

Io l'avevo tradotta tipo: "Yukiko non è l'unica ad avere una sorella" mi sono accorto che era insensata perchè effettivamente da quanto ne sappiamo, Yukiko non ha sorelle xD

view post Posted on 20/7/2014, 15:43     +2   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

Comunque è normale incappare in errori, l'inglese non è correttissimo...

view post Posted on 22/7/2014, 21:53     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Utente

Quindi le sorelle sarebbero la mamma di Sera ed Elena? Sennò chi altro?

però ritorneremmo sempre al discorso che Akai si è innamorato della cugina... d'altronde non c'è cosa più divina

sul DCTP c'è quest'altra traduzione della domanda

CITAZIONE
Are Yukiko and Sera's mum sisters ?
A : Yukiko isn't the sister, but...

quel "but" alla fine mi fa pensare che non sia la sorella ma la sorellastra...

Yukiko magari è la sorellastra della madre di Sera. Quest'ultima è la sorella di Elena.

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 22/7/2014, 23:14     +2   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

Questa si potrebbe tradurre come "Yukiko e la mamma di Sera sono sorelle?" "Yukiko non è la sorella, ma..." quindi sono possibili parecchie interpretazioni, ora come ora, tenendo buona questa come traduzione, direi Yukiko non c'entra con la storia delle sorelle, ma potrebbe benissimo conoscere la madre di Sera.

mecomx
view post Posted on 23/7/2014, 08:45     +3   +1   -1

comunque il fatto che ci abbia dato questo "indizio" secondo me vuol dire che tra poco ci svelerà quali siano veramente due sorelle, altrimenti avrebbe risposto con il suo solito "no answer" (laugh)

view post Posted on 23/7/2014, 12:46     +1   +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (mecomx @ 23/7/2014, 09:45) 
comunque il fatto che ci abbia dato questo "indizio" secondo me vuol dire che tra poco ci svelerà quali siano veramente due sorelle, altrimenti avrebbe risposto con il suo solito "no answer" (laugh)

Sempre ammesso che ci siano queste due sorelle...
In ogni caso penso che sia più probabile che la mare di Sera abbia conosciuto Yukiko nemmeno tanti anni fa... Magari quando Akai era in America... o quando si è infiltrato nell'organizzazione, sembrava essere l'unico della famiglia a non conoscere Conan da prima... Ma su questo ci ritornerò...

giovannino1
view post Posted on 24/7/2014, 13:10     +1   -1

si ma anche loro che domande gli fanno? con rum alle porte, la bambina che non si capisce chè è, gli fanno ste domande completamente inutili in questo caso, di già rilascia interviste 2 volte l'anno in croce, sew poi si mettono a faqr domande inutili non sapremo mai nulla di vuovo sulla trama

view post Posted on 24/7/2014, 13:35     +2   +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (giovannino1 @ 24/7/2014, 14:10) 
si ma anche loro che domande gli fanno? con rum alle porte, la bambina che non si capisce chè è, gli fanno ste domande completamente inutili in questo caso, di già rilascia interviste 2 volte l'anno in croce, sew poi si mettono a faqr domande inutili non sapremo mai nulla di vuovo sulla trama

Se anche gli facessero domande riguardanti la trama non risponderebbe, non è mica scemo xD Tanto vale allora fare domande inutili, ma che soddisfino alcune curiosità

20 replies since 20/7/2014, 15:17   902 views