Detective Conan Forum

Let's talk with Aoyama Day 2018

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/1/2018, 12:51     +3   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Oggi c'è la consueta intervista a Gosho, che spesso ci ha portato (poche) informazioni utili sul futuro del manga. Posto le prime domande tradotte, a cui seguiranno le successive. Dato che le traduzioni proseguiranno tutto il giorno, chiunque si senta libero di aggiornare la lista con le domande che si aggiungono.

1. Aoyama is a fan of the Hanshin Tigers (Osaka Baseball team)
A: No
2. Aoyama drinks oolong tea everyday.
A. Yes
3. Aoyama`s blood type is B.
A: Yes
4. He has a driver`s license.
A: Yes
5. He has a white RX-7 car.
A: Black RX-7 car.
6. Is your favorite play the "mitokoumon"?
A: no
6.2. Do you want to be a comic artist after life?
A: pass, pass
7. will you be able to not go out of your house for a month?
A: yes
8. Do you often watch professional baseball on tv?
A: yes
9. the closest personality to you is conan?
A: no, its kogorou
10. a camel`s stuffed animal of conan is in your work place in tokyo?
A: no, its in my bedroom
11: Is there a reason why kuroba kaito doesn't like fish?
A: Sensei is not good at taking out the fish bones. Especially it doesn`t reflects kaito`s personality (laugh)
12: up until now, what was the hardest thing you have drawn?
A: the bell-tree express. There were 2 more chapters actually
13: who will be the main character in next year`s movie?
A: Hint ~ Someone who is skillful, a strong person.
14: Have you been to USJ conan attraction?
A: I haven`t go yet. I want to go! Actually I wanted to go on new years day!
15: When you come to Tottori, who is the character you wanted t cosplay?
A: Vermouth
16: What is your source of energy?
A: katsu curry
16: is there a possibility for the no. 4 third base nagashima-kun to come out again?
A: I`ll do my best!!! (laugh)
17: Is there any information about scotch that we didn`t know?
A: Scotch is a comrade of Kazami. Amuro is 29 years old, Kazami is 30 years old.
18: will there be a murder case that will occur at tottori prefecture, yonago city?
A: there will be a murder case at mizuki shigeru road. (laugh). My brother`s hospital is at yonago so I`m gathering information right now.
19: will there be a story where Yusaku and Akai will work together?
A: Yes, there will be.

FONTE: The Red Threat

Edited by the creator - 4/1/2018, 11:13

view post Posted on 4/1/2018, 10:43     +2   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Altre domande. Come sempre è da prendere tutto con la dovuta precauzione.

Q: why kid`s code is 1412?
A: thinking about the letters, it just happened that KID is 1412. There is no [furher] meaning...

Q: In countdown to heaven, only Ran`s appearance in 10 years wasn`t shown?
A: Is there something to be shown? Do you want to see it? (laugh) [The Red Thread's note: other Japanese fans reported the usual "Look forward to it" answer]

Q: Akai broke up with Jodie to date Akemi, but which one is his “favorite”?
A: The one who is still in his heart is Akemi Miyano, maybe?

Q: During the kite flying case, have you decided on the mobile lock number [PIN code]?
A: “I will not tell you” (laugh)
I might be using it, that`s why.

Q: Is Teitan Elementary school a private or a public school?
A: I haven`t decided. (laugh) Whichever.

Q: Is there a possibility for Kyougoku Makoto to have a full appearance in a movie?
A: there is a possibility for “next year movie”.
“a skillful person, very strong”
Next year conan is “kyougoku makoto”. [The Red Thread's note: not sure whether it was fully made explicit by Aoyama or if it's that fan's interpretation, anyway it's quite a confirmation, I guess]

Q: I want Haneda shukichi and yumi to get married. However, the Shogi crown has changed from 7 crowns to 8 crowns.
A: Aa, that person hasn’t got the 8th crown. Will she (yumi) get into the Akai family once she marries Shukichi?

wow, that`s great! (<--- Probably user's comment)

Q: At the school field trip, what day did Ran kiss Shinichi at the Kiyomizudera?
A: 11/7 or 11/8, whichever you like.

Q: Is there a time when we will see Hakuba`s activities?
A: I will handle it carefully? (laugh)

Q: Will you write the Takarazuka City Mystery Tour?
A: It seems its popular to the people of Takarazuka. Its hard to draw but I will do my best! (laugh)

Q: In a scene where Amuro is eating... What his favorite? And least favorite?
A: Akai-san('s) is caloriemate, Amuro('s) is celery! (laugh)
It's appropriate right?

(I think so too. <-- probably user's comment)

Q: Is there a possibility that Miyano Elena and Atsushi are still aive?
A: Already dead

Q: In the upcoming 30 years what do you want to do?
A: I want to direct an anime! (laugh)

Q: In Magic Kaito it's “Kuroba Kaito”
In Detective Conan it's “Kaito Kid”
What is the difference between the two?
A: In conan it’s the “cool image”, after all there is no “crimson child” in conan world. [The Red Thread's note: probably referring to Akako and her magic]

Q: About Vermouth?
A: Of course I will make a clarification on that. [The Red Thread's note: not clear about what?]

Q: In Kaito`s story will he ever meet Aoko`s mother?
A: I think so? Of course I`m thinking about that too.

Q: Shinichi in conan form has taken a bath with Ran several times. How many times was it?
A: In a side glance, his glasses might be cloudy. (Poster's comment: He didn`t answer the question! Lol) [The Red Thread's note: other fans reported he has taken even more baths than we have seen lol]

Alternative/additional:
Q: During the School Field trip, Shinichi is saying that “I took a bath with Ran many times already”. The readers didn`t clearly understand what he meant by this, could you explain further?
A: Oh yes, he did. I`ll "append" that. (Translator's Note: He means that he will add an extra chapter to explain this further!)

Q: Gin and Mary both say “It is like encountering a demon in the dark”. Does this mean Gin and Akai Tsutomu know each other?
A: It’s a secret! (laugh)

Q: Will Kazuha and Heiji kiss?
A: I won`t tell. Look forward to it.

(A question from an Indonesian Fan)
Q: Among the Japanese characters, who is fluent in other languages?
A: Maybe, Shinichi.
Yamaguchi Kappei-san (Shinichi`s VA) might be in trouble! (laugh)

Q: Although Conan`s cellphone became a smartphone, what will you do about the memory?
A: I wonder if I can make it like nothing happened. I want everyone to forget! Somehow, somehow!!!! (laugh)

Q: About the conversation between Sharon and Yukiko at NY?
A: Its about Sharon having a husband etc. Its all about girls talk.

Alternative/additional:

Q: Sharon was supposed to be married and had have a child, but?
A: Its all a lie! (laugh)

Q: Kogoro`s voice number in the bow tie has been decided。How about shinichi`s? I want no. 26.
A: “26”, ok I`ll remember that. (laugh)

Q: Is there a character that is supposed to be dead already but is still alive? (Aside from Akai-san's case)
A: There is!

Q: Member of the Black Organization who mostly became popular among women?
A: Maybe, Amuro Tooru.
Vodka has the tendency to be popular too.
After all its Gin who is popular!

Q: will there be a story that goes behind [/follows up on] “the desperate revival”? Is the place already decided?
A: Maybe there is.
Maybe the black organization [TN: is involved?]. Who knows. (laugh)
But I think there is.

Q: How was Ai-chan as a child before? Will there be an episode/chapter for this?
A: Aaaa…eeee…Hmmm…Something might come up, let`s see. I haven`t thought about it actually.

Q: Is there a chance that Aoyama-sensei will have an appearance in Conan just like in Yaiba?
A: I cannot answer that now. Sorry but that is a special case.

Q: [..] What Amuro fans wanted to know is why Amuro is looking at the sky in movie 22 poster/illustration?
A: What? You will ask that here? I wanted to see it (laugh) There will be a great development. Why is Amuro-san looking up is something everyone should look forward to.

Additional Info:

~ Chihayafuru`s author Suetsugu-sensei`s favorite character is Kyougoku Makoto and Aoyama-sensei thinks it is strange [/curious] for her to like Makoto.

More info translation, many thanks to Jiamin:

"About the Holmes part, the question was if the NHK Sherlock Holmes special (the TV program that he was interviewed in) missed/cut something off, Gosho said quite a few (things), there’s a part when he said since Watson is the most important person to Holmes, that’s why Ran is Watson to Shinichi’s Holmes, it was the person they cared about the most/ or the only person they’re concerned about"

On the same topic, additional details, translation by bourbonzero:

Q: On the program about Holmes that aired on NHK, it was mentioned that Ran is Watson however the program got cut off in some parts, what where the parts that got cut?
A: It was pretty [heavily] cut, the program was about Holmes who only thinks [/cares] about Watson, so I thought it was probably like Ran-chan, right? (laugh). There are a lot of stories like that.

Q: If Ran-chan is Watson, who is a really important person to Holmes, then Ran too is?
A: Well, yes. Shinichi can`t stop thinking about her after all (laugh)

FONTE: The Red Threat

Edited by the creator - 4/1/2018, 11:13

view post Posted on 4/1/2018, 13:01     +2   +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

Creator, quando avremo tutte le domande, fai un post unico che è più comodo? Grazie :D

Aspettiamo la foto nitida del disegno di Gosho, ma beccatevi la sua magnificenza babbonezza in un bellissimo verde acido (o sedano? )

3la3F5U

Guarda sempre in alto come nel poster del movie 22... che min***a guadda????
Grazie al "Detective Conan - The Red Thread" e a bourbonzero abbiamo queste traduzioni dell'intervista e dei dialoghi:
CITAZIONE
Translation (and notes with possible interpretation) by bourbonzero:

Amuro: Sora ka... (Translator' note: the sky... as in, real sky)
Conan: What? That sky.... (Translator's Note: apparently a pun on the store name, Asakura Sho ten: Asakura means nature that`s why its always associated with the outside world. Because the store is in the city, he can only look at the sky... While Conan thinks: why the sky when we are inside a store?)

Aiutatemi a comprendere

Un altro articolo riporta come Gosho si sia mostrato durante questo evento anche per rassicurare i fan e che spera di tornare presto:
CITAZIONE
"Aoyama: 'I will do my best to return'"

Translation by bourbonzero:

An event at Tottori Prefecture was held wherein Aoyama Gosho (54), the author of the popular manga/anime “Detective Conan”, interacted with 400 fans.

Aoyama`s appearance in public is the first since December of last year [TN: 2017] when he announced that he would be taking a long rest due to health matters. Every year during the New Year holiday Aoyama goes home to his hometown and at the same time makes an appearance in an event held at the “Aoyama Gosho`s Manga Factory”. This year is the 8th time he interacted with fans in said event.

At the event there was a “rock, paper, scissors” tournament, the winners of the tournament would be given a chance to shake hands with Aoyama-sensei and even get an autograph of his. There were also a questions and answer session wherein Aoyama answered questions gathered from the fans. Aoyama got excited from answering questions such as “Who will be the main character of next year movie?”, “will there be a murder case at Yonago City?” etc. Mr. Koga Akira (24) a company employee from Chiba City who participated in this year event said, “It was fun to listen to a lot of stories regarding Conan's behind the scenes.”.

After the event Aoyama released a statement showing his willingness to return, “I`m glad that many people came today and because of this I will do my best so that I can return soon, so please wait for me.”

Article written by: Suzuki Takashi
www.asahi.com/articles/ASL126JJ5L12PUUB009.html?ref=tw_asahi

Venendo a noi, non sono molto contenta che il prossimo movie avrà tra le comparse Makoto Kyougoku, anche perchè non è un personaggio di cui sentiamo la mancanza...
E soprattutto, non vorrei che così tirando in ballo Sonoko, si prendano 3 al prezzo di 2 ovvero il nostro amatissssssssssssssssssssssssssimo gelataio della Decathlon che è dal movie 19 che non compare OMG1!!11!!
Speriamo bene.
Noto con piacere che il Babbon è il sex symbol dell'Organizzazione, vince facile a mio dire visto le beltà con cui concorre (il fregnissimo Korn, nonchè il sciupaovaie di Voddy)... sono contenta che il primo posto sia suo, una vittoria più che meritata e insospettabile! :D
Nota dolente è il suo piatto preferito: il sedano.
Ora, Gosho caro, spero non ci siano significati nascosti e doppiosensistici perchè giuro che ritorno in Giappone e questa volta te lo faccio vedere io il sedano dove va messo.
Uomo avvisato, mezzo insedanato!

Rimane comunque un uomo di classe, voglio dire si è presentato con la sua macchinina all'evento e niente poco di meno è una RX-7 nera! ora sappiamo perchè la propina a svariati personaggi
Per quanto riguarda la sua fissa belmottiana mi sta anche bene, è uno dei misteri che affascina DC e che accomuna la maggior parte dei fan ed è un bene che abbia intenzione di svelarlo (prima o poi).
Della collaborazione AkaixYusaku era ben papabile, io non digerisco nessuno dei due e quindi... potrò contare su una collaborazione AmuroxYukiko??? *__* Gosho, stupiscimi!
Appare pure Hakuba nell'intervista... aspettiamo tuttE le sue activities! Sarebbe bello rivederlo :shifty:, vero Halle??
E per quanto riguarda Heiji e Kazuha te prego, falli limonare e togliceli di mezzo!!!

view post Posted on 4/1/2018, 14:40     +1   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

CITAZIONE (Yukiko Fujimine @ 4/1/2018, 13:01) 
Appare pure Hakuba nell'intervista... aspettiamo tuttE le sue activities! Sarebbe bello rivederlo :shifty:, vero Halle??

Ovviamente quella parte ti ha fatta pensare a me Oh sì, le aspetto con ansia

view post Posted on 4/1/2018, 20:09     +3   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Io le ho riportate dal Red Threat, ma magari qualcuno conosce un sito più affidabile per trovare le traduzioni prima di fare un post unico definitivo.
Per ora queste domande non mi hanno dato molto di utile. Io sono contento della collaborazione AkaixYusaku. In primis avere personaggi che collaborano, visto la scarsità con cui avviene, è già un evento positivo. Inoltre la presenza di Yusaku è sempre stata garanzia di cose intelligenti e quindi magari di ragionamenti utili. Consideriamo che Yusaku ha capito di più di Rum pensando al messaggio durante la pausa nel cesso, che Akai e Conan in 100 capitoli.
Altra cosa che mi aggrada è il suo secco no al fatto che i Miyano siano vivi. Già i morti tra i personaggi principali son pochi, quindi eviterei ritorni inutili. Questo poi mette una pietra tombale su molte teorie legati ai Miyano e all'identità del boss.

view post Posted on 5/1/2018, 00:59     +1   +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

CITAZIONE (the creator @ 3/1/2018, 12:51) 
12: up until now, what was the hardest thing you have drawn?
A: the bell-tree express. There were 2 more chapters actually

Ho sempre avuto questo sospetto, che la conclusione del Mystery Train fosse un po' "tagliata corta". Chissà perché ha fatto due capitoli in meno.

eh? È tradotto bene? Vuole travestirsi lui da Vermouth? :lol:

19: will there be a story where Yusaku and Akai will work together?
A: Yes, there will be.

bene, speriamo che Gosho sfrutti bene l'occasione e non ci metta in mezzo banalità. Non sono così fiducioso come Thecreator:
CITAZIONE (the creator @ 4/1/2018, 20:09) 
Inoltre la presenza di Yusaku è sempre stata garanzia di cose intelligenti e quindi magari di ragionamenti utili.

hai presente il flashback? Ran e Shinichi all'asilo? Anche Yusaku può essere trattato male, se Gosho vuole

CITAZIONE (the creator @ 4/1/2018, 10:43) 
A: Is there something to be shown? Do you want to see it? (laugh) [The Red Thread's note: other Japanese fans reported the usual "Look forward to it" answer]

Una parola: fanservice

Q: Shinichi in conan form has taken a bath with Ran several times. How many times was it?
A: In a side glance, his glasses might be cloudy. (Poster's comment: He didn`t answer the question! Lol) [The Red Thread's note: other fans reported he has taken even more baths than we have seen lol]

Alternative/additional:
Q: During the School Field trip, Shinichi is saying that “I took a bath with Ran many times already”. The readers didn`t clearly understand what he meant by this, could you explain further?
A: Oh yes, he did. I`ll "append" that. (Translator's Note: He means that he will add an extra chapter to explain this further!)

e ancora fanservice.

Q: How was Ai-chan as a child before? Will there be an episode/chapter for this?
A: Aaaa…eeee…Hmmm…Something might come up, let`s see. I haven`t thought about it actually.

e ancora fanservice (in questo caso non sessuale, ma nel senso di cosa inutile fatta solo per accontentare un certo gruppo di fan). Però se fatto bene (cosa di cui bisogna sempre dubitare con il Gosho degli ultimi tempi) sarebbe sicuramente più interessante di un caso su quante volte Conan ha fatto il bagno con Ran

Q: Is there a character that is supposed to be dead already but is still alive? (Aside from Akai-san's case)

uniche cose interessanti. Bisogna cercare di elencare i personaggi morti degni di nota (a parte i Miyano che sono esclusi) e trovare chi potrebbe essere vivo. Qualcuno dell'organizzazione, o qualche infiltrato? O qualcuno tipo Wataru Date? O Toichi Kuroba?

Q: Is there a chance that Aoyama-sensei will have an appearance in Conan just like in Yaiba?
A: I cannot answer that now. Sorry but that is a special case.

È lui il vero boss? Shinichi è lui da giovane? Lui è colui che ha indagato dopo la fine di tutta la storia scoprendo il passato di Shinichi, e l'ha scritta? Le possibilità sono infinite

Per il resto, che Makoto sarà il protagonista del prossimo film e che Gosho temporeggia e ride su Heiji e Kazuha e su Yumi e Haneda, non sono belle notizie. Che Amuro è il preferito dalle fan, che novità! Sarà che siamo troppo abituati con Yukiko e lo diamo per scontato

view post Posted on 5/1/2018, 14:11     +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

CITAZIONE (the creator @ 4/1/2018, 20:09) 
Io le ho riportate dal Red Thread, ma magari qualcuno conosce un sito più affidabile per trovare le traduzioni prima di fare un post unico definitivo.

Ti posso assicurare che le fonti sono più che affidabili e lei traduzioni che ci sono dietro sono frutto di diverse ore di lavoro da parte di più collaboratori.
Anzi, ti riporto direttamente le dichiarazioni dell'admin della pagina così ti è più chiaro capire perché sussistono alcune incertezze in alcune frasi:
CITAZIONE
La pagina è affidabile al 100%, le domande sono state raccolte scrupolosamente dall'admin in prima persona, da 6 fonti diverse (selezionate attentamente da un totale di dozzine di fonti controllate), e le traduzioni fatte da un traduttore madrelingua giapponese. Inoltre non esistono altre traduzioni in giro se non minime e parziali, perché nessuno se ne è occupato. Quello che avete trovato è il frutto del lavoro - ripeto, scrupoloso, e lunghissimo - di tre persone (admin e traduttori) in tre giorni interi. Qualsiasi eventuale inesattezza è dovuta sempre alle fonti dei blogger giapponesi, come è inevitabile in questi casi, che riportano i dialoghi, indirettamente e in maniera spesso contrastante... non alla pagina, nella quale non troverete mai altro che notizie di comprovata affidabilità. Quando la fonte è indiretta, e perciò non verificabile attraverso riscontri ufficiali, ne viene data indicazione esplicita con apposito monito che invita alla prudenza nella considerazione delle informazioni acquisite, come in questo caso.
A ulteriore riprova della garanzia del lavoro svolto da questa pagina, qui trovate un topic in cui è stata raccomandata come fonte sullo stesso DCTP, forum con alcuni dei cui utenti ha spesso collaborato per traduzioni e iniziative di vario genere: http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13367

Tornando al topic,
CITAZIONE
eh? È tradotto bene? Vuole travestirsi lui da Vermouth? :lol:

Sicuramente non è riferito a lui ma è il cosplay che gli piacerebbe vedere ai suoi eventi a Tottori

CITAZIONE

Ma qua il fanservice dove sarebbe? alla fine penso che sia quasi scontato che ci mostrerà il volto dei personaggi maturati a fine manga!

CITAZIONE
Che Amuro è il preferito dalle fan, che novità! Sarà che siamo troppo abituati con Yukiko e lo diamo per scontato

Non vi conviene darlo per scontato quest'anno, penso che riserverà grandi sorprese :shifty:

view post Posted on 5/1/2018, 14:16     +1   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

CITAZIONE (Lombres* @ 5/1/2018, 00:59) 

uniche cose interessanti. Bisogna cercare di elencare i personaggi morti degni di nota (a parte i Miyano che sono esclusi) e trovare chi potrebbe essere vivo. Qualcuno dell'organizzazione, o qualche infiltrato? O qualcuno tipo Wataru Date? O Toichi Kuroba?

Bueno che i genitori di Ai non debbano risorgere
Chi sarà mai invece che dovrebbe essere morto ma non lo è?? Karasuma o... Tsutomu Akai?

view post Posted on 5/1/2018, 20:23     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Mi spiace che i genitori di Ai siamo morti, mi sarebbe proprio piaciuto vederli :bye:

Il tizio morto che in realtà è vivo è Karasuma? :shifty:

view post Posted on 5/1/2018, 23:57     +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

CITAZIONE (Yukiko Fujimine @ 5/1/2018, 14:11) 
CITAZIONE

Ma qua il fanservice dove sarebbe? alla fine penso che sia quasi scontato che ci mostrerà il volto dei personaggi maturati a fine manga!

è fanservice qualunque cosa mostrata solo perché i fan la vogliono vedere, anche se è inutile per la trama o la trama viene adattata appositamente per poter mostrare quella cosa. Quindi se la mette perché i fan glielo chiedono è fanservice. Poi vabbè, Ran a 27 anni sarà sicuramente una gran gnocca ed è per questo che molti fan la vogliono vedere (ma si era comunque vista nell'OAV 9)

view post Posted on 6/1/2018, 18:33     +1   -1

Dev'esserci per forza un motivo? Se non è importante il motivo per cui si elimina un'altra persona, non dovrebbe importare perché la si salva.

Group:

CITAZIONE (Lombres* @ 5/1/2018, 23:57) 
CITAZIONE (Yukiko Fujimine @ 5/1/2018, 14:11) 

è fanservice qualunque cosa mostrata solo perché i fan la vogliono vedere, anche se è inutile per la trama o la trama viene adattata appositamente per poter mostrare quella cosa. Quindi se la mette perché i fan glielo chiedono è fanservice. Poi vabbè, Ran a 27 anni sarà sicuramente una gran gnocca ed è per questo che molti fan la vogliono vedere (ma si era comunque vista nell'OAV 9)

Nell'oav era tutto un sogno di Shinichi quindi non si esclude abbiano aspetti diversi da grandi.

Comunque avete già espresso tutto ciò che pensavo quindi...

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 7/1/2018, 20:39     +1   -1

Detective quasi esperto

Group:

Direi che l'unica cosa interessante è il morto non morto di turno. Papà Akai è quotato 1.10 visto che in famiglia far finta di morire è hobby piuttosto comune. Altro quotato basso è il boss 150enne.

Ran da grande per me è oppai in maniera incredibile, più grosse del corno che ha in testa.

view post Posted on 7/1/2018, 20:42     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

CITAZIONE (Joseki @ 7/1/2018, 20:39) 
Direi che l'unica cosa interessante è il morto non morto di turno. Papà Akai è quotato 1.10 visto che in famiglia far finta di morire è hobby piuttosto comune. Altro quotato basso è il boss 150enne.

Ran da grande per me è oppai in maniera incredibile, più grosse del corno che ha in testa.

Non è Tsutomu perchè dice che è a parte la questione Akai.

view post Posted on 8/1/2018, 15:15     +1   +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

CITAZIONE (Anfitea @ 7/1/2018, 20:42) 
CITAZIONE (Joseki @ 7/1/2018, 20:39) 

Non è Tsutomu perchè dice che è a parte la questione Akai.

Con Akai intende probabilmente Shuichi, dal momento che la sua finta morte è già stata rivelata ma quasi tutti ne sono all'oscuro (organizzazione in primis)

view post Posted on 8/1/2018, 22:44     +1   -1

Hot Baroness

Group:
Admin

Sul DCTP Spimer ha riportato le traduzioni, però come giustamente mi ha fatto notare l'admin del "The Red Thread" si è focalizzato su un unica fonte giapponese, risultando quindi un po' più impreciso in alcune traduzioni ma dovuto unicamente per la presenza di fonti che a volte sono contrastanti tra loro:

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13442

Comunque il succo è quello, le domande sono tutte uscite e io me ne aspettavo altre come da consuetudine.
Forse perchè siamo abituati a quando escono gli SB dove lì sono decisamente più numerose e interessanti, visto il contenuto magro di questa intervista.
Speriamo che torni al più presto, prima focalizzandosi sulla sua salute e poi sul manga! :D

21 replies since 3/1/2018, 12:51   2387 views