Detective Conan Forum

Let's talk with Aoyama Day 2019

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/1/2019, 15:01     +3   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Come di consueto è arrivata la famosa giornata con intervista del buon Gosho.
Di seguito il link con la traduzione (in corso d'opera) delle domande che hanno fatto.
Da una prima lettura pare che a sto giro le domande inutili siano diminuite.

https://pastebin.com/zWapSfWm

Ecco quella che (per ora) pare la lista completa:

Q: I love "Furuya Rei" ... Will we see him in the official suit soon?
A: Well, it will appear ... After the current Kiyogoku-san series ... it will appear ... but not in the formal suit ... but on snowy mountains (laughs).
Also, it'll be a long case.

Q: Amuro was originally supposed to be written as a bad guy, but what kind of character was he supposed to be?
A: Akai's rival in the organization, a bad guy, but a nice one.

Q: Will you write about Tsutomu and Mary falling in love?
A: (not supposed to be relayed)

Q: Will there be a confrontation between Sera and Ai after this?
A: It might be happening soon...? Or not...? Sorry if it doesn't (laughs)

Q: Will there be a case featuring Shinichi in the future?
A: There should be. After all he just got into a relation ship. Well, look forward to it!

Q: Kazami made an appearance in the manga, but is there a connection between him and Scotch?
A: I wonder... Who knows? (laughs) Please look forward to it...!

Q: What's the highlight of the movie Fist of Blue Sapphire?
A: The love comedy of Sonoko and Makoto! We'll also find out the secret behind Makoto's band-aid!

Q: Will there be a movie featuring Amuro and Akai in the future?
A: (not supposed to be relayed)

Q: Will there be a case in the main manga where we find out Scotch's real name?
A: There will! I wrote a case about him and Amuro working together, so please look forward to it!

Q: What’s Mary’s and Tsutomu’s affiliation? Are they comrades from different organizations?
A: it’s not different organizations... it’s the same organization.

Q: there’s many charas in the manga who shrunk after taking APTX4869. Is the physique of people who shrunk at the offset and now exactly the same?
A: There’s lots of differences.

Q: Ran-chan has a spare key of Shinichi's house, but I think she'd been borrowing it from the professor up until now...?
A: Was that the case? (laughs) Ah, is that so? (laughs) I guess that she became (the holder of the key) (laughs) I don't know, though (laughs)

Q: Kid had a painful experience with subaru and Makoto. Will he also have one with Amuro?
A: I haven't thought about it yet. I'll think about it

Q: Will Amuro and Ai be friends?
A: They haven't properly met yet (laughs) It's a bit of a secret (laughs) Well, they are some years apart (laughs) I dunno (laughs)

Q: In MK Vol. 5 you confirmed Touichi's survival but I think that Kaito took over the title of "Kaitou Kid" due to his death. How will this affect the meaning of Kaito keeping on being the kaitou kid? What if he finds out?
A: He hasn't found out, see? If he hasn't then it's no problem! (laughs) I have no plans for him to find out as of now (laughs)

Q: Does Amuro-san, the triple face, properly sleep?
A: I think that he doesn't (laugh) When it comes to Amuro (laughs) I do think that he doesn't sleep (laughs) I'd like of him to sleep though (laughs)

Q: There's a lot of love comedies but is there possibility that characters that haven't progressed will progress? Sera-chan or so
A: There might be (laughs) Sera, huh... Let's keep it a secret, then (laughs)

Q: What's the origin of Kazuha-chan's name?
A: One of my assistants had the same name. The kanji is the same, too

Q: What are the chances of Amuro's family appearing?
A: I wonder (laughs) Well, I can't say, but please look forward to it (laughs)

Q: What's your favorite scene with Amuro?
A: "It's just because the man I hate so much I'd like to kill him is a leftie..."

Q: You must have read a lot of manga so far, but what's the one you liked the most?
A: Chihayafuru

Q: What's your favorite surname?
A: It's Matsuda (laughs)

Q: what's Amuro's weakness?
A: He can't beat Akai (laughs) he's one step behind... In truth, he could win, but he gets too worked up (laughs)

Q: Are you going to make a case about the poilce academy squad?
A: It will be in ZTT... Matsuda will appear a lot. I'll draw the storyboard.

Q: After hagiwara died, for 4 years, Matsuda-kun wore mourning clothes and kept sending him messages - will we get a backstory to how those 2 formed such a strong bond?
A: Was there something like that? (laughs) I can't say (laughs) In the police academy arc in ZTT...Please look forward to it (laughs)

Q: Can you imitate the Conan characters?
A: I can't

Q: When you draw DC, where do you start?
A: The eyes! I start with the eyes!

Q: Onimaru's voice isn't Horikawa-san anymore..?
A: No... I don't know whether I should say that, but I was really disappointed (laughs) "Why wasn't it Horikawa-san, when horikawa-san is still around?" I complained afterwards (laughs) But the replacement also had a cool voice, so that's good (laughs)

Q: What's your favorite Kid story?
A: I like Sun Halo!

Q: Will the owner of Café Poirot make an appearance in the manga as well (not just the anime)?
A: He won't (laughs)

Q: What is your favourite thing in Animal Crossing?
A: Among other things in the remake, making rooms. I even made a room called "Prussian blue fist", so come and see it (laughs)

Q: Between the characters' cooking, whom do you want to try?
A: Ran-chan's!

Q: At Conan Airport, what was your favourite figure or model?
A: It was Amuro's. It ended up being very good, and I fixed it very well (laughs)

Q: What are your plans for making Haro appear in Conan?
A: I don't want him to appear, but I'll think about it (laughs). By the way, when Zero's Tea Time came out, I was asked: "Is it good for Amuro to have a dog"? I replied: "Well, yes, it is". And then "what if I name it Haro?" - I was like "Y-Yes it is!". Arai Sensei thought its name!

Q: Except Amuro Tooru (Rei Furuya)'s, what are the favourite foods of the Police Academy group?
A: I don't know... I haven't tought about it yet.

Q: Why is Furuya-san's car an RX-7? Is there a model?
A: Amuro from Gundam has an RX-78. I wondered why and turns out that the producer or someone else rode in an RX-7... I thought that a white one would do for Amuro and had him ride on it.

Q: When you write and progress the story... Is there any episode which you think it'd been better if done in another way?
A: There's tons of them. Almost all of them (laughs) There's nothing perfect (laughs) I have had times in which I reflected and thought "I should've done it in another way (laughs)

Q: I think that Shinichi wants to be the Sherlock Holmes of the modern era (Heian) but...
A: The age naming will change (laughs) When it does I'll nonchalantly change the era name (laughs) Ran-chan will be "is that so"? (laughs) I'll make things fit together (laughs) I'm sorry (laughs)

Q: Amuro-san has a feud with Akai-san due not to only to Scotch, but is it also because Akai-san is a relative of Elena-sensei and he looks like her?
A: No, that's not it (laughs) I think that's probably not the case (laughs) Also, Akemi is unrelated as well.

Q: In the name cards fair, Furuya-san let out a lot of info about Amuro-san, but... How much did you supervise that?
A: I have supervised the info, yes. It might be pretty correct (laughs)

Q: That comment about Hagiwara being the most popular, for example?
A: I did tell (him) to add it, yeah (laughs)

Q: I think you receive fan letters, but do you remember people who've sent them many years in a row?
A: There's someone who sends me illustrations each week! I do remember them!

Q: You look like you have a very peaceful personality, but is there something that irked you as of late? (laughs)
A: That the Hiroshima Toyo Cup (Pro baseball team) is pretty strong

Sources (from January 3rd 2019)
https://twitter.com/conan_fanclub
https://twitter.com/kaitouhayato570

view post Posted on 3/1/2019, 19:43     +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

CITAZIONE
Also, it'll be a long case.

Mi mancava un sacco un caso lungo. Finalmente. Un po' di trama organizzata, approfondita (speriamo)
CITAZIONE
Akai's rival in the organization, a bad guy, but a nice one.

Con questa affermazione spero che Gosho voglia sottolineare la natura di Amuro, ovvero che è e rimane avversario di Akai, non macchietta amorosa o amico dei bambini, ecco.

CITAZIONE
Q: What’s Mary’s and Tsutomu’s affiliation? Are they comrades from different organizations?
A: it’s not different organizations... it’s the same organization.

Molto interessante :B):

In generale intervista interessante, vedremo gli aggiornamenti

view post Posted on 4/1/2019, 14:29     +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

Sono contento che finalmente si è preoccupato di rispondere alla maggior parte delle domande e non dire sempre "Boh/Non saprei.../Non ci ho pensato...".
Comunque finalmente abbiamo un'intervista composta non solo dalle solite "cavolate", ma anche da informazioni utili.
Aspettiamo lo sviluppo della trama. ^_^

view post Posted on 4/1/2019, 15:52     +3   +1   -1

Ferriswheel <3

Group:

CITAZIONE
Q: Will you write about Tsutomu and Mary falling in love?

No, no, no, che Dio ce la scampi. Non capisco perché i fan vogliano ulteriori storie d'amore...

Ci sono state molte domande utili, alcune a cui non avrei mai pensato e altre totalmente prive di senso.
Almeno Gosho non perde mai la sua risata caratteristica

view post Posted on 5/1/2019, 10:55     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

CITAZIONE
Q: Will there be a case in the main manga where we find out Scotch's real name?
A: There will! I wrote a case about him and Amuro working together, so please look forward to it!

YAS. YAS. YAS.

view post Posted on 5/1/2019, 11:40     +1   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

Voglio vedere il rapporto fra Ai e Amuro :D

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:19     +1   -1

Dev'esserci per forza un motivo? Se non è importante il motivo per cui si elimina un'altra persona, non dovrebbe importare perché la si salva.

Group:

Ci sono talmente tante cose che ha detto che non so da dove partire a commentare

Son felice per il caso Amuro e Scotch. Inoltre sono davvero interessata al rapporto Amuro e Ai. Mi incuriosisce la sua frase "hanno un po' di anni di differenza" che se si prende Ai come bambina e Amuro adulto allora capisco, ma se pone Ai di nuovo diciottenne...
Poi dipende se intendeva un rapporto anche dopo il finale o no. Perché se lei restasse bambina la frase varrebbe anche per dopo l'arco finale.

Interessante anche il fatto che rivedremo Shinichi adulto, anche non so se intendesse per il finale in cui torna grande oppure anche altre volte. E allora lì mi preoccupo dell'uso degli antidoti dell'aptx così lasciati a caso da Ai

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:33     +1   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

CITAZIONE
Q: There's a lot of love comedies but is there possibility that characters that haven't progressed will progress? Sera-chan or so
A: There might be (laughs) Sera, huh... Let's keep it a secret, then (laughs)

Ma chi è rimasto libero per mettersi con Sera?
Amuro non ce lo vedo proprio e l'unico altro single è Eisuke che prima o poi dovrà tornare :orata:
In ogni caso ne avrei fatto volentieri a meno, basta perdere tempo con inutili coppie :cry:

Edited by Anfitea - 6/1/2019, 14:55

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:34     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

CITAZIONE
Mi incuriosisce la sua frase "hanno un po' di anni di differenza" che se si prende Ai come bambina e Amuro adulto allora capisco, ma se pone Ai di nuovo diciottenne...

L'età di Shiho non è mai stata ufficialmente rivelata, comunque da informazioni non canon -film/interviste/ecc - dovrebbe avere o 18 o 19 anni. Invece Amuro è comparsa la targhetta e ha 29 anni, quindi una differenza di 10 anni non è piccola.

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:36     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

CITAZIONE (Amuro94 @ 6/1/2019, 14:34) 
CITAZIONE
Mi incuriosisce la sua frase "hanno un po' di anni di differenza" che se si prende Ai come bambina e Amuro adulto allora capisco, ma se pone Ai di nuovo diciottenne...

L'età di Shiho non è mai stata ufficialmente rivelata, comunque da informazioni non canon -film/interviste/ecc - dovrebbe avere o 18 o 19 anni. Invece Amuro è comparsa la targhetta e ha 29 anni, quindi una differenza di 10 anni non è piccola.

10 non sono pochi, ma neanche tanti e poi considera che Shiho ha un'aria adulta.

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:41     +3   +1   -1

Detective avanzato

Group:

L'unica coppia che vorrei davvero vedere in questo manga sarebbe proprio Ai-Amuro, perché sarebbe l'unica non smielata, non scontata, condita da quel tocco noir.... scusa Yuki ma li vedo troppo bene!

Se pure Sera però avrà la sua love story me ne vado, basta coppie inutili, bastaa

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:43     +2   +1   -1

Super detective

Group:

CITAZIONE (Tsundoku @ 6/1/2019, 14:41) 
L'unica coppia che vorrei davvero vedere in questo manga sarebbe proprio Ai-Amuro, perché sarebbe l'unica non smielata, non scontata, condita da quel tocco noir.... scusa Yuki ma li vedo troppo bene!

Se pure Sera però avrà la sua love story me ne vado, basta cop

A chi lo dici, io continuo a sperare in loro due :wub:

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 14:50     +1   +1   -1

Ferriswheel <3

Group:

CITAZIONE (Amuro94 @ 6/1/2019, 14:34) 
L'età di Shiho non è mai stata ufficialmente rivelata, comunque da informazioni non canon -film/interviste/ecc - dovrebbe avere o 18 o 19 anni.

Nel caso dello stadio Ai dice chiaramente di avere 18 anni

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 15:11     +1   -1

Super detective

Group:
Moderatore

Mi ero dimenticato, grazie!

view post Posted on 6/1/2019, 15:52     +1   +1   -1

Dev'esserci per forza un motivo? Se non è importante il motivo per cui si elimina un'altra persona, non dovrebbe importare perché la si salva.

Group:

CITAZIONE (Anfitea @ 6/1/2019, 14:43) 
CITAZIONE (Tsundoku @ 6/1/2019, 14:41) 

Se pure Sera però avrà la sua love story me ne vado, basta cop

A chi lo dici, io continuo a sperare in loro due :wub:

Ma vi immaginate invece proprio Sera x Amuro?

Contacts  Top
39 replies since 3/1/2019, 14:47   2038 views